• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    75-70 — OSU.
    just wanted to see the score again

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Would have been a call to violence for all the Shocker supporters who felt they were cheated out of a victory.
      I agree. I think wudrwu should be forever banned from shockernet, twitter and facebook for inciting violence. This MSGA crap has got to stop before players are lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Stupid ESPN+......
        Only $5.99 a month. Pull the trigger already. LOL.

Comment

• Bill Self's KU teams have lost a lot of games in Stillwater. The most telling loss, however, was getting stomped by Texas in Lawrence recently. A lot of decent role players on this Kansas team but that is about it.

Comment

• I am not sure KU can rise much higher than 5 or 6, but with this quality loss, they definitely won't fall in the rankings.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Building a very strong resume of quality losses. Will get number one seed
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Man, finishing off that OSU game would've be really nice right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

So between the refs at the game, BCpanther, and you we know it took somewhere between 3.45 and 5 seconds
                  I went ahead and use the stop watch on my phone (no telling how accurate that is) and from the time the first player touched the ball to the time it was leaving the rebounders hands was around 3.3-3.4 seconds.

During a normal game, the clock wouldn't start when it touch the players hand. It would have started after the referee lowered his hand to tell the clock operator to start the clock. If the clock operator's reaction time was 0.2 seconds, the rebounder could have gotten the shot off around 0.2 seconds before the end of the game clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                    Bill Self's KU teams have lost a lot of games in Stillwater. The most telling loss, however, was getting stomped by Texas in Lawrence recently. A lot of decent role players on this Kansas team but that is about it.
                    I was on the road so i listened to part of the KU game and was mildly surprised that Self has a 6-8 record in HISTORIC GALLAGHER IBA ARENA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I was on the road so i listened to part of the KU game and was mildly surprised that Self has a 6-8 record in HISTORIC GALLAGHER IBA ARENA!!!
                      Yada yada yada. No disrespect to you , but who cares. The clown self is a cheat and a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yada yada yada. No disrespect to you , but who cares. The clown self is a cheat and a liar.
                        Sorry to ruin your day with a bit of factual information....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Sorry to ruin your day with a bit of factual information....
                          LMAO You didn't ruin my day. I am just saying I don't give a fuk what his record is.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

With all due respect...I think the gap between Howard/Griffin and Mich/WSU is rather large. Howard probably still has cache' with kids today and Mich can have pick of 5 star kids.

But I am a big AG fan though.
                            No doubt.

More kids in Kansas know of Howard's/Fab Five's reputation before they've ever heard of AG's. And it ain't even close...
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 13, 2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

No doubt.

More kids in Kansas know of Howard's/Fab Five's reputation before they've ever heard of AG's. And it ain't even close...
                              I actually doubt that many kids know much of anything about the Fab Five. That was a decade or more before any future recruits were born. Does the Fab Five legacy really carry on today with that much weight?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LMAO You didn't ruin my day. I am just saying I don't give a fuk what his record is.
                                Unless it is a losing one against somebody.

Comment

Working...
                                X