No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jans vs Asbjorn Midtgaard tonight at 9 on espnu if you're not basketballed out by then.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• The whole system is flawed

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
        Chris Jans vs Asbjorn Midtgaard tonight at 9 on espnu if you're not basketballed out by then.
        I predict AM wins. He’s 7’ and 265 and Jans can’t be more than 5’7 and probably not as quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Yeah I bet the team who beat the #2 team in the country is only one shot better than the team who needed a prayer answered to beat South Florida lol!
          Exactly. You didn't watch the game? You must not have. Memphis and Houston fans give the Shockers more credit than you do.

Since we've played, and beat, Ol Miss they have beaten a ranked team 3 times; Missouri twice (#10 and #24) and the Vols, who were ranked 11th at the time. They also swept Auburn and beat Kentucky. Does that make them better than us now?

You probably don't think a Valley team could ever beat the Chickens either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I predict AM wins. He’s 7’ and 265 and Jans can’t be more than 5’7 and probably not as quick.
            I'll go out on a limb and say a former Shocker will definitely win the game.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Post of the day!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Exactly. You didn't watch the game? You must not have. Memphis and Houston fans give the Shockers more credit than you do.

Since we've played, and beat, Ol Miss they have beaten a ranked team 3 times; Missouri twice (#10 and #24) and the Vols, who were ranked 11th at the time. They also swept Auburn and beat Kentucky. Does that make them better than us now?

You probably don't think a Valley team could ever beat the Chickens either.
                Sorry, I have the ability to take off my WSU glasses when watching other teams. I know that is a rarity on this forum but there are better teams than WSU and it is okay to think that.

Comment

Sorry, I have the ability to take off my WSU glasses when watching other teams. I know that is a rarity on this forum but there are better teams than WSU and it is okay to think that.
                  foghorn.jpg
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

A true Man should never apologize for having an honest opinion lol!

What you needed to apologize for is your obvious smart-a** attitude towards my opinion, which you even doubled down on, predictably lol!

Comment

Very interesting game. Will definitely be watching.
                      Vividly remember a couple IB supporters on here foolishly ripping NMSU and their COVID infected/influenced season issues.
                      CJ can coach and considering all of the circumstances, may be his best job ever.

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Of course Creighton would be getting blown out when WSU finally need them to win...
                        The Assman

Comment

• Creighton is getting blown out.

Houston trying give it away.

Not a good start for bubble watch.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Memphis and Houston is coming down to the wire. Not good

Comment

• Refs helping Memphis...

I Can’t believe they change that call...
                              The Assman

Comment

• They’ve missed step push-offs now too
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X