Clear All

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Memphis wins at ECU.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

I think both of those teams will give us problems. We don’t physically match up with either team. I hope I’m wrong.
    I think we match up well with both of those teams. Not worried. But lets be honest. SMU and UCF have not played the schedule the Shocks have played. Its not even close. Still the shocks will have to come ready to play to win those games. The real concern in my opinion is Cincy.

The shocks need to get back to playing good defense and knocking down shots.to beat Cincy at their place. Cincy will make an adjustment from the last game so the shocks need to be prepared to adjust too. The thing that was disappointing about the Memphis loss was a lack of MTXE. I did not see the mental toughness that I had seen in other games this year. Time for the guys to put their big boy pants on and Man Up.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Easily?
    It was 61-58 with 6+ to go. Then it was 65-61 with 4+ to go. Then SMU took off and UCF didn't make another basket the rest of the game!
    SMU has some athletes and Davis is a very good PG. Chargois and Anei are decent in the paint. They will not be any fun.

That is all.
    I think both of those teams will give us problems. We don’t physically match up with either team. I hope I’m wrong.

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
    SMU easily wins at UCF. They are now tied with us for 2nd at 4 and 2 in conference play.
    Easily?
    It was 61-58 with 6+ to go. Then it was 65-61 with 4+ to go. Then SMU took off and UCF didn't make another basket the rest of the game!
    SMU has some athletes and Davis is a very good PG. Chargois and Anei are decent in the paint. They will not be any fun.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    SMU easily wins at UCF. They are now tied with us for 2nd at 4 and 2 in conference play.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Houston wins at Temple

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    I can’t stand Seth Davis but I don’t imagine he would be any less of a dipshit if his parents were in the Bush administration.
    I don’t know.................

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    I can’t stand Seth Davis but I don’t imagine he would be any less of a dipshit if his parents were in the Bush administration.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Seth Davis is a c^cksucker
    His parents were bootlickers for the Clinton administration, so I’m not exactly shocked.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

This morning, CBS Sports talking heads said that the "real" reason for their performance is that they are young, and that teams with experience had the edge. They then said that they were certain that Duke would work it out by the end of the year. Of course, that expert talking head was the son of the liberal lawyer of our Former President and Former First Lady, Lanny Davis. To me, that says something about who he is as it relates to "Elites" and what they think of themselves and so called Elite universities.
    Seth Davis is a c^cksucker

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied
    Tulsa at Tulane this weekend has been canceled due to COVID within Tulane. Another AAC team out.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    These damn double standards are driving me nuts!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    ok, now they are finally realizing that teams like UNC, Duke and Kentucky that rely on 5 star freshmen take time to figure out how to compete at the D1 level. That's great. Next step will be to stop voting them into the pre-season Top 10 for these very same inexperienced players that they are relying on.

How about they take a "wait and see" approach. Make these kids prove themselves by compiling good wins and a good record like they do almost every other team in America.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"Duke had to pause in early December for a week, and you could clearly see the team was winded when they lost to Chicago St by 23 on March 6th after cancelling on UNC for no reason. It's fairly obvious that without COVID they would have been in better shape and would have won, so we will will adjust their ranking and NET to reflect it was actually a 273 point victory for Duke"
    This morning, CBS Sports talking heads said that the "real" reason for their performance is that they are young, and that teams with experience had the edge. They then said that they were certain that Duke would work it out by the end of the year. Of course, that expert talking head was the son of the liberal lawyer of our Former President and Former First Lady, Lanny Davis. To me, that says something about who he is as it relates to "Elites" and what they think of themselves and so called Elite universities.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"Duke had to pause in early December for a week, and you could clearly see the team was winded when they lost to Chicago St by 23 on March 6th after cancelling on UNC for no reason. It's fairly obvious that without COVID they would have been in better shape and would have won, so we will will adjust their ranking and NET to reflect it was actually a 273 point victory for Duke"
    Loss to Chicago State. Love it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X