Thank You Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You are correct; I will bide my time and wait for ADDB to announce his list of those successful HC coaches he plans to interview or has interviewed as a replacement for Marshall.
    Bide all you want buddy just don’t hold your breath. No such list will ever be released because again, that’s no how these things work.

Comment

Thank you Gregg. Just thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Good advice for Melvin if he were intelligent enough to understand it.
        You might want to consider taking a time out or go change your moniker. Because you are about to get a lifetime ban or wish you had.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

6 years later and still goosebumps.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Yep, a lot of emotion just poured out of this tired, old fan's body watching that. A LOT of heart and soul, blood, sweat and tears and sacrifices a lot of people put in from 2007-2020 and it's never going to be relived or repeated. Thanks aren't enough.

Thanks just aren't nearly enough.

Comment

I feel mentally traumatized by the way he’s pointing and talking to me!!
              The Assman

Comment

Lamest firing (resigning) of all time. Something should've been done differently.

Thank you Coach Marshall and all the players that "bought in" for such an awesome run!!!!!!!!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You might want to consider taking a time out or go change your moniker. Because you are about to get a lifetime ban or wish you had.
                    What post(s) by me prompted you to issue this warning? Have I committed a violation of Shockernet TOS? Or do you find dealing with objective, truthful posts offensive?

I refuse to allow a few aggressive bullies on Shockeernet to influence my thinking/posting. If you don't like what I post then put me on ignore.

Comment

****ing brutal. First thing I noticed was that gladiator Tekele Cotton. Nicest guy you ever met and absolutely stone cold deadly if you're between him and victory on the court. I bet he didn't run to the counselor after practice too often...

All things considered, I'm gonna say that Tekele Cotton is my new favorite Shocker from the Marshall era. Put HIM up in those rafters.

Greatest defensive player I have ever watched in person. And Shocker fans STAND FOR DEFENSE!

Comment

The worst part Pitino cheated and he still has a job albeit at a different school, he’s a know cheater. Marshall did nothing wrong and got kicked to the curb. Boatright and Muma should be ashamed of themselves for folding to pressure.

3G will always be the Man. Thanks Coach.

Comment

I think Shocker fans got bamboozled! How do all these schools cheat and yet we lose our law abiding coach. Reminds me of Tark’s quote, the NCAA is so mad at UCLA that Cleveland State gets two years of probation.

Shouldnt we know if they just tried to make conditions to much that it made it too problematic for 3G.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                            The worst part Pitino cheated and he still has a job albeit at a different school, he’s a know cheater. Marshall did nothing wrong and got kicked to the curb. Boatright and Muma should be ashamed of themselves for folding to pressure.

3G will always be the Man. Thanks Coach.
                            Oh, I’m going to be busting some people’s asses on social media when/if the NCAA drops the hammer on the Beakers. ******* and his henchman Robbie Hummel better be doing some tearful pearl clutching about how Bill Self should never coach again.

78-65

Comment

Thank you coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Thank you coach!!

I hope all the people enjoyed it while it lasted.

And are happy with a happy coach coming in.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X