Thank You Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Coach Marshall

Sucks how all this ended, im still skeptical. But it is what is. But this thread needs to be for the good times. Gregg Marshall built this program to the highest its ever been and I will forever be thankful for the best coach in Wichita State history. I will never forget the good times we had!!

THANK YOU COACH MARSHALL!!!!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Hate that Marshall is gone. I absolutely wish him the best moving forward. Frankly, I wouldn’t blame him for taking another job solely for the purpose of beating us senseless. God bless, Coach Marshall and Marshall family! Your contributions won’t be forgotten or taken for granted!
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

A simple thanks just doesn't come close to conveying the gratitude we all feel for the amazing ride we've been on the past 13 years. The mark coach Marshall left on the university and the city is a permanent legacy to the incredible job he has done. I hope that in time we can honor that legacy.

Good luck to coach in all his future endeavors.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Marshall showed the nation what many of us believed Wichita was, and that was a program that could be a national player and compete for a championship. I will always be thankful to him for that.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thank you Coach Gregg Marshall. Wishing the best for you and your family.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

THANK YOU COACH MARSHALL!! You are responsible for many, many happy days in my life!

Comment

I take it nobody is going to erect a statue of Marshall and Marshall Law in front of Koch Arena now?

Unbelievable turn of events. All that good will down the toilet.

Thanks for everything Gregg. You flew a little too close to the sun brother. Sorry for trolling you about losing your edge. Hope your son never relayed that thread to you on the same day you caught a dude parking in your spot.

Comment

Thanks Coach for getting rid of Erik Stevenson so I don’t have to watch him play another two years.

Comment

Thanks Coach Marshall. If nothing else you proved you and I are the same. Human, with some flaws, but who try like hell to do their best. Hopefully, we can continue to build and flourish on the foundation you have built although that will be a challenge. But we will give it the ol' college try.

Comment

Truly appreciate the good times that we’ve had under 3Gs leadership. Every story has an ending, wish it wasn’t this ending though. Thanks coach!

Comment

Thank you GM. Your leadership achieved tremendous success for Shocker Basketball. I wish you could have finished on your terms before retirement.

Comment

I do believe Gregg Marshall is the only coach in Shocker history to have boatraced The ChicKUns... and he did it on the biggest stage. Then he read somebody's sign out-loud calling them ChicKUnHawks at the rally. What a dude...

Comment

Thank you for all the memories, they will last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            I do believe Gregg Marshall is the only coach in Shocker history to have boatraced The ChicKUns... and he did it on the biggest stage. Then he read somebody's sign out-loud calling them ChicKUnHawks at the rally. What a dude...
                            That is a great memory!

I went to the bank the next day wearing my Shocker gear and the teller was a KU fan crying the blues. Topeka is definitely KU country.

Comment

78-65. Final Four. National Coach of the Year. Undefeated season. Move to the AAC. FVV, RB, LS, CE, TC, CH. WSU Kentucky, top 5 NCAA game of ALL TIME. Play Angry (forever dead saying now?) Smacked the Redbirds and Creighton around on the regular.

Goodbye to all of that, and that's not even half of it. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X