No announcement yet.

Thank You Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all of the great memories, Coach. You were the best!

Comment

thank you coach

Comment

You will be missed much more than you could possibly imagine. I look forward to your return to a packed arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          You will be missed much more than you could possibly imagine. I look forward to your return to a packed arena.
          I hope we have a bunch of rangy 4-5* players, are ranked number 1, and he comes in and spanks us with a rag tag band of 2-3* players. He would probably get a standing ovation at the end of the game.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
            Here, here. I still can't believe this has happened. Unreal.

Comment

Thanks Coach Marshall. You will be missed. It’s sad that it had to end this way.

Comment

Best coach in shocker history. End of day, we all wish him nothing but the best. Just crazy how quickly can change. Life can be a betch.

Comment

”Thank You Coach Marshall”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thank you, Coach.

Comment

Thank you for the memories. Enjoy the beach. Say yes when SMU calls.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work, Coach. We will truly miss you.

Comment

I will always remember how special you made my late wife feel at the pep rally in St. Louis. Thank you

Comment

Don't worry coach, I'm planning on firing all the WSU decision makers and rehiring you. But I still have some pesky details to work out for Operation Coup d'Shock, such as how to get that much power that I can fire anyone at all at WSU, let alone everyone. Gimme some time.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Don't worry coach, I'm planning on firing all the WSU decision makers and rehiring you. But I still have some pesky details to work out for Operation Coup d'Shock, such as how to get that much power that I can fire anyone at all at WSU, let alone everyone. Gimme some time.
                              ****, just email the BOR and tell them that you think you would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Easy plan

Step 1: ?????
                                Step 2: ?????
                                Step 3: Profit

Comment

Working...
                                X