No announcement yet.

I stand with Coach Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I understand it because the kids want to make the decision and get that part out of the way, but part of me thinks that you shouldn’t sign on the dotted line until April. There’s too much that can happen during or after the season. With the inevitable wave of transfers, it’s not like scholarships won’t still be available.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      I guess I understand it because the kids want to make the decision and get that part out of the way, but part of me thinks that you shouldn’t sign on the dotted line until April. There’s too much that can happen during or after the season. With the inevitable wave of transfers, it’s not like scholarships won’t still be available.
      This is something to really keep in mind for whoever takes over. There will be a buffet of available talent this spring to try to fill a team with pieces that fit whatever the coaches style is.

Comment

• Man...I saw something this morning that really grinds my gears. A SUV that said Kansas State Fire Marshal.
        Ridiculous that people feel the need to take the time and money to put a message like that out there. He's already gone anyway. I'm thinking about spraying something pro-Marshal on my car.

I stand with GGG!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This is something to really keep in mind for whoever takes over. There will be a buffet of available talent this spring to try to fill a team with pieces that fit whatever the coaches style is.
          I know you were supporting my case, but I’m also talking in general terms across all of college basketball. If a team wants you bad enough, there will be a scholarship available in the spring. Why sign in the fall when the coach you like might not be there in the spring? That said, schools are lot more lenient about letting kids out of LOIs, so it’s probably a moot point.
          78-65

Comment

Working...
          X