X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Sociopath? Is this why you haven’t been on Shockernet much til now? You aren’t by any chance in the track program, are you?
        Understand the guy with the Fire Gregg Marshall Twitter account is buddies with the track athlete whom Marshall yelled at.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Understand the guy with the Fire Gregg Marshall Twitter account is buddies with the track athlete whom Marshall yelled at.
          Still better than Facebook. I enjoy gettin after it with people on the webs but I noped outta there pretty fast. I can’t believe people post on there like that and attach their name to it. Makes us look like a bunch of Roll Tide.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            My respect and admiration for this kid was already off the charts and this just adds to it. Wise beyond his years and great character. It's awesome that he managed to show his gratitude in a way that even our Marshall era legends couldn't even do with the exception of Cleanthony. Cle, Ramon and Wiggins have shown wisdom and great support for coach during his darkest hours and I imagine it means the world to him.

3G specializes in helping overlooked, undervalued athletes do big things and that is exactly what he did here. I wish these players that threw 3G under the bus or stayed silent could have a George Bailey experience like in It's a Wonderful Life where they could see how their personal, academic, athletic and professional lives would have turned out had they never had him as a coach or in their lives period. Sad times for Shocker athletics. I think there are going to be some athletes living with regret with how this all shook out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

That guy is obsessed about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

My respect and admiration for this kid was already off the charts and this just adds to it. Wise beyond his years and great character. It's awesome that he managed to show his gratitude in a way that even our Marshall era legends couldn't even do with the exception of Cleanthony. Cle, Ramon and Wiggins have shown wisdom and great support for coach during his darkest hours and I imagine it means the world to him.

3G specializes in helping overlooked, undervalued athletes do big things and that is exactly what he did here. I wish these players that threw 3G under the bus or stayed silent could have a George Bailey experience like in It's a Wonderful Life where they could see how their personal, academic, athletic and professional lives would have turned out had they never had him as a coach or in their lives period. Sad times for Shocker athletics. I think there are going to be some athletes living with regret with how this all shook out.
                This 100%

Comment

• I guess Sterling Chapman stands with Marshall too.

Committed to Tulsa.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    I guess Sterling Chapman stands with Marshall too.

Committed to Tulsa.
                    Not many kids would commit to an Interim coach ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not many kids would commit to an Interim coach ....
                      They were quoted as saying they were 100% behind Marshall.

Once Marshall left, he immediately de-committed.

Not hard to read between the lines.
                      The Assman

Comment

They were quoted as saying they were 100% behind Marshall.

Once Marshall left, he immediately de-committed.

Not hard to read between the lines.
                        You can also read the line that as soon as an INTERIM coach was announced he decided to commit to Tulsa.

All depends on what lines you are reading I guess.

Comment

Committed to Tulsa.
                          Guessed that was coming. No surprise at all. Best of luck to him. I want kids who want to be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Guessed that was coming. No surprise at all. Best of luck to him. I want kids who want to be here.
                            me too... but best of luck to him

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This has gotta be a troll. Or you're a Gen-Z bi-curious cis-female.
                              Beamer, is that you??

Comment

Committed to Tulsa.
                                Good for him. I hope he ends up a stud all American.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X