Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1989 View Post
    Atxshoxfan

If 8 people who worked under me went to HR and said I kicked them and they witness me pee on a door knob and exposed myself to youngsters, and the other people present didnt say it didn't happen and the person whose door knob I peed on replied to HRs questions with a "no comment", then my ass is probably guilty and going to get fired.

My investigation is turning up more sources confirming these allegations.

Comment

Oh great. Our fan base is now splintered thanks to the actions of a sociopath and our cultural acceptance of pure gross toxic masculinity.

On top of that - this man doesn’t need or want your support. He needs to pay for his behavior. You people white knighting for him on the internet are exactly how people with money and behavioral issues get away with absolute bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        I would have at least liked to see him thank coach for helping him on his journey to where he is today.

Whether he loves or hates him, Ron (and many others) owe GM a tremendous debt of gratitude.
        I'm guessing Ron, fred and many others have spoken with coach marshall in recent weeks, and if they did, I can imagine they gave him their support verbally.

Let's not throw rb under the bus for what he didn't say. We are all frustrated and will probably rethink some of our negative, irrational posts tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Didn't he say he grew up with ChicKUnhawk posters in his bedroom?

Acted just like a chicken **** when the guy that got him into the NBA needed his support.

Bravo. Couldn't of put it better myself.

I believe it was Kurt Heinreicke.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 17, 2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            I would have at least liked to see him thank coach for helping him on his journey to where he is today.

Whether he loves or hates him, Ron (and many others) owe GM a tremendous debt of gratitude.
            Indeed.

Just like GGG expressed so aptly back to the community and college that ran him off when he would have rather told 'em to **** off. Ron still has some growing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              Oh great. Our fan base is now splintered thanks to the actions of a sociopath and our cultural acceptance of pure gross toxic masculinity.

On top of that - this man doesn’t need or want your support. He needs to pay for his behavior. You people white knighting for him on the internet are exactly how people with money and behavioral issues get away with absolute bullshit.
              Thank you for your unifying comment. Lol

Comment

Take your speaking truth to power and shove it up your a** you mind-readin' Snowflake.

Like that kind of unrestrained stupidity isn't a problem Today. Un huh...

Comment

That is pretty woke. Congrats.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

What a Slickening horrible mess anyway you look at it. From both the sides of our truly outstanding and admired Coach, and our outstanding and truly supported, and admired players, minus a few.

I have absolutely no clue as to what is the truth, what is misstated, exaggerated, understated, possibly, from both sides, nor for the reasons why.

I stand with Coach Marshall, as far as thanking him for everything he has done in in taking WSU and it's BB program to the heights it has achieved through his leadership.

Through thick and thin I have been most proud to be a Shocker fan. But, there is no way of denying that under Coach Marshall's reign, we have witnessed a long, steady, outstanding run of fantastic accomplishments, Like an undefeated 35 game season prior to the NCAA tournament, just to mention one of many.

Thank you Coach Marshall for your tremendous efforts. And thank nearly every one of our terrific players who gave their all for for the cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Not the worst take this year but in the discussion.

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post

Wait, are you talking about HCGM or Doucheman?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          I did not read Ron's post as some sort of slight or admission that he didn't get along with HCGM. I saw it as him saying it is time to heal as Shocker nation regardless of what happened and support the players on the current team. Ron always struck me as even keeled and sort of a peace maker. I see it as leadership actually.
                          It's not Ron's post that's the problem, it's that he got all chirpy and positive the minute his coach was canned. If I'm not mistaken he was silent when the investigation was looking for support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            The university had a chance to try and prove they could fire Marshall with cause. They obviously failed.

That’s why there is still support for Marshall. He hasn’t been found guilty of anything.
                            I think $8million is a nice "resignation" package. Marshall was loyal and worked his butt off even after he got a huge pay raise. I think situation was handled well, wish he could have stayed, but with today's social media and way the world has changed, he had no shot of keeping his job, with on record testimony and others confirming it, it was game over. Future is a little cloudy... But still a great day to be a shocker

Comment

This has gotta be a troll. Or you're a Gen-Z bi-curious cis-female.

Comment

Sociopath? Is this why you haven’t been on Shockernet much til now? You aren’t by any chance in the track program, are you?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X