Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Said "at a high level" way too much.
    Better than saying "at this level" all the damn time.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Is the Coaches show that's replayed in the evening on channel 22 at 9 from the show aired that day (or is that from the week before)?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        Is the Coaches show that's replayed in the evening on channel 22 at 9 from the show aired that day (or is that from the week before)?
        Current show.

Comment

Sounds like the online feed has crapped out.........again.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Sounds like the online feed has crapped out.........again.
            I’m stunned....

Comment

How can this be?

Comment

back at 6:14

Comment

Summary?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

What’s the difference between AJs and any other place with four walls and a roof?

there is a huge effort to suppress private business and the mentality that stuff like this shouldn’t happen is spreading. As someone that lives where life is still normal and mask use outside of clinics get a double take, it is disheartening to see the shift of thinking down in America. People are getting caught up in what is being pushed as the new normal and something as simple as two people setting up a remote broadcast from a corner booth at a bar is now being questioned.

what have we become...
                    You fell out of line there. Scoot back in to get your loaf of bread or stay out and be forever condemned.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

You fell out of line there. Scoot back in to get your loaf of bread or stay out and be forever condemned.
                      Are you accusing shock of being an insurrectionist?

He might listen to Rush too; someone has to contact the mods on this board, quickly!

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 19, 2021, 01:23 AM.

Comment

He might listen to Rush too; someone has to contact the mods on this board, quickly!

Oh, we are posting Hillary pics now? Hang on, I got one for you...
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Oh, we are posting Hillary pics now? Hang on, I got one for you...
                          For the love of God, please don't do that Shock!

Comment

Insurrectionist, patriot...what's the difference? We are all out of line.
                            Back to hoops.
                            I am being more strongly convinced that IB is a good candidate for HC. I don't have the opportunity to listen to his shows but I see players being developed, good game strategy and great team unity. I just want to see a recruiting cycle to close the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Insurrectionist, patriot...what's the difference? We are all out of line.
                              Back to hoops.
                              I am being more strongly convinced that IB is a good candidate for HC. I don't have the opportunity to listen to his shows but I see players being developed, good game strategy and great team unity. I just want to see a recruiting cycle to close the sale.
                              What makes this difficult is we don’t know if we are seeing IB’s influence or another coach’s. And if you ask what the difference would be, do you think IB would pull assistants of their caliber on his own. Billy Kennedy is an anomaly. Would he pull a Lou Gudino from a WAC or MVC school? Would he pump out head coaches?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If Brown's the one that got Kennedy on board that is saying a lot.

Between the 3 of them (plus Waterman, who still remains) they certainly have important contacts of benefit to D1 basketball (i.e. recruiting).

Comment

Working...
                                X