Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaac Brown Coaches Show

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post

    Please delete your post. Cold will see it and say its covid related and he will post 23 articles and 15 graphs.
    Made me laugh...kind of...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      I want the 3 I mentioned prior. Who wouldn't?

      BUT if we don't get any of those 3 I hope the coach who is hired has the Shocks playing next year like they are playing now (with the same roster) under Coach Brown.

      Call me an optimist, but I do not believe they've played their best ball yet, but they will.
      yet? You sound optimistic that WSU will actually get to play a game again.
      Phi Alpha

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post

        Please delete your post. Cold will see it and say its covid related and he will post 23 articles and 15 graphs.
        Cold has become DOFO
        When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
        Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

        Comment


        • Originally posted by shock View Post
          Cold has become DOFO
          Invasion of the body snatchers.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Speed View Post

            yet? You sound optimistic that WSU will actually get to play a game again.
            No way.

            As the Good Quack himself intimated "What, why be positive?" That is the wisest way to conduct oneself in this pandemic, and life itself. See how that works?


            mask.jpg
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 26, 2021, 02:42 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

              No way.

              As the Good Quack himself intimated "What, why be positive?" That is the wisest way to conduct oneself in this pandemic, and life itself. See how that works?


              mask.jpg
              It is easy to be positive while accurately describing a negative. I'll show you how it's done.

              Morris Udeze is dominated and more or less neutralized by more athletic post players. (That's an accurate assessment of a negative). He's shown that he's willing to work on the parts of his game that need work and he is making strides in the right direction.

              Someone pointed out MU's negatives. That's what motivated him to work on correcting those. If those he was listening to stayed optimistic, downplayed the negatives, and just assumed that if he didn't know about the negatives, they would fix themselves, MU would have had no reason to correct the negatives. Those he listened to may have felt that he would be too upset to hear the seriousness of the negatives.

              You've got to hear the negatives in order to develop an effective plan to deal with them. The fact that someone may not want to hear them does not lead to solutions.

              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Aargh View Post

                It is easy to be positive while accurately describing a negative. I'll show you how it's done.

                Morris Udeze is dominated and more or less neutralized by more athletic post players. (That's an accurate assessment of a negative). He's shown that he's willing to work on the parts of his game that need work and he is making strides in the right direction.

                Someone pointed out MU's negatives. That's what motivated him to work on correcting those. If those he was listening to stayed optimistic, downplayed the negatives, and just assumed that if he didn't know about the negatives, they would fix themselves, MU would have had no reason to correct the negatives. Those he listened to may have felt that he would be too upset to hear the seriousness of the negatives.

                You've got to hear the negatives in order to develop an effective plan to deal with them. The fact that someone may not want to hear them does not lead to solutions.
                Did you get that wisdom from a concordance? Oh, wait...

                Oh, ok, I get it now. It's really a positive if I say you come off as a humorless jerk, and typically, one who is gifted with a modern-day penchant to be able to read minds to boot. Man, isn't it a good thing we didn't have to venture over to the political board just to get that straightened out? They're much too serious over there. And I mean that as a positive.

                Masks Are Symbolic.jpg

                Remember approximately 1 year ago (2020) when this quack, who was the lead authority even then, said covid is no worse than the flu, and most people believed him? But now he says we were unprepared for this Bat Flu, all negative (but really positive) like? I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, argghhhh.
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 27, 2021, 06:21 AM.

                Comment


                • There was something mentioned during the coach’s show on Monday about coming off a 90 day test period in the next two weeks, and that the whole team will need to be retested. I didn’t get what that was all about. Does anyone know?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    There was something mentioned during the coach’s show on Monday about coming off a 90 day test period in the next two weeks, and that the whole team will need to be retested. I didn’t get what that was all about. Does anyone know?
                    Maybe those who had been confirmed to have had covid did not have to test again until the 90 period was up?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

                      Maybe those who had been confirmed to have had covid did not have to test again until the 90 period was up?
                      I believe that is correct.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

                      Comment


                      • Did anything happen on the Coaches Show yesterday?

                        Did they have a Coaches Show yesterday?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          Did anything happen on the Coaches Show yesterday?

                          Did they have a Coaches Show yesterday?
                          Yes, I watched on Cox 2022. Nothing special, but it was a solid show; kinda what you’d expect after a win.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

                            I believe that is correct.
                            Hundo P correct.

                            Comment


                            • Listened for a bit last night...most interesting thing to me was the stretch of games from the 18th to the 25th which SHOULD include games bookended with SMU and Houston with two vs.ECU at home...IHCIB's thoughts on that....

                              Comment


                              • Heat is off in CKA. Brrr!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X