No announcement yet.

Countdown to 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we lose either of these 2 games, I'll ban you.

J/K, sort of...
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      I post very little on your basketball forum, but in my opinion, the author of this thread should be nominated for a Dofo award.
      You should run for president.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

This reminds me off the time I enrolled as a super optimistic siu fan and would make stupid, super optimistic posts and it would drive them crazy on their board.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          This reminds me off the time I enrolled as a super optimistic siu fan and would make stupid, super optimistic posts and it would drive them crazy on their board.
          Being super optimistic on the SIU board these days is not a terribly high hurdle.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            If we lose either of these 2 games, I'll ban you.

J/K, sort of...
            Ms. Cleo tells me you won't have to.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Ms. Cleo tells me you won't have to.
              So far, wusphlash is alive and well here on SN and not banned!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                So far, wusphlash is alive and well here on SN and not banned!!!!!!!
                ....yet. One more game!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                  ....yet. One more game!
                  How can we not hope he survives, even in the folly of it all? Our beloved Shocks can unsurp still another sweep soon, very soon. Let's also hope that this is only the beginning of more positive Shocker wins to come. Remember, we play them 'one at a time.' What a difference a Season can make in comparison to last night's win versus how we wilted in that very game last season.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It would be better if it were 100 straight.
                    Last edited by shock; January 23, 2012, 09:59 AM.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I didn't know superstition was such a huge religion here on ShockerNet...

Comment

Only when it comes to Shocker games and chicken.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

ok he's safe, thank goodness I applied my curse remover
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

And now Coach Marshall has 100 wins.

Comment

Congratulations Coach Marshall on your 100th victory as a Shocker.

Also congratulations to Coach Jans, Coach Ford, Coach Heiar, Coach Grant, Coach Gross, Coach Dollar, Coach Braeuer and all the players involved.

Thanks to Jim Schaus for making the hire and to Eric Sexton for working to keep him in happy.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Whew!

Now we can start the "Countdown to 101" thread.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X