Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on people ONE game at a time.

Comment

I can tell that you all embraced the millenium sitting in a cave with your bottled water and dehydrated meals.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The best way to get rid of a jinx per internet, and I must say I like it

Put 100 dollars in unmarked bills in a plain wrapper.
        E -mail me for the correct mailing address.
        Guaranteed to remove the hex or my name isn't
        fly by night industries
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Evansville just beat Bradley by 30.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            I can tell that you all embraced the millenium sitting in a cave with your bottled water and dehydrated meals.
            I prefer to think them as "freeze dried" and not dehydrated thank you.

Comment

I demand a recount. Are we counting all games? How about the exibition games? GM may have technically already achieved the 100 win goal coaching the Shockers so this goal is no longer in play. Any out in a storm.

Comment

You know it baby! http://www.foodinsurance.com/

Don't be caught without!

Comment

3G should get his 100th win before the world comes to an end this coming December.

Comment

Gene Smithson reached 100 in 142 games
                    Ralph Miller reached 100 in 166 games
                    Gregg Marshall has 98 in 156 games

By the way, Gregg passed Harry Miller last night.

Comment

eb6.jpg
                      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]123[/ATTACH]
                        Nope, just trying to start an intelligent dialogue about the accomplishments of our coach in spite of the superstitous and Ms. Cleo fans.

Comment

Nope, just trying to start an intelligent dialogue about the accomplishments of our coach in spite of the superstitous and Ms. Cleo fans.
                          It is always quite obvious and apparent by those posting on here who have and have not played the game.

It is also quite obvious who the resident J.O.'s are on here.

It is quite obvious one has been identified.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                            It is always quite obvious and apparent by those posting on here who have and have not played the game.

It is also quite obvious who the resident J.O.'s are on here.

It is quite obvious one has been identified.
                            That seems a little harsh to me @ShockRef. However, I do have to chuckle a little bit at the irony of the guy that is calling victory 100 a done deal before potential wins 99 and 100 have even been played calling the rest of us Ms. Cleo's.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              That seems a little harsh to me @ShockRef. However, I do have to chuckle a little bit at the irony of the guy that is calling victory 100 a done deal before potential wins 99 and 100 have even been played calling the rest of us Ms. Cleo's.
                              Actually, I called you Ms. Cleo fans. There's only one Ms. Cleo. All in good fun boys, all in good fun.

Comment

Speaking of counting your chickens before they are hatched, there was this one game last Season that one would think we would have easily won. Then, when they came in here missing 3 key players, one would have thought we only had to show up? Not even a eternal optimist thinks so after a study of History in this crazy sport. Then there was the game with Ralph Sampson playing for mighty #1 Virginia playing 'poor lil ole Chaminade Who' in Dec. 1982? Yikes!!!!!
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X