Countdown to 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to 100

With home wins against SIU and Evansville Gregg gets number 100 with the Shocks. I'm calling it a done deal and congratulations Coach Marshall.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    With home wins against SIU and Evansville Gregg gets number 100 with the Shocks. I'm calling it a done deal and congratulations Coach Marshall.
    Really?....You had to call it a done deal?

Comment

ummm take it back right now
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Good heavens, some people never learn. Karma debacle -- the 18-0 thread lives again.

Comment

Delete.

Seriously.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            Good heavens, some people never learn. Karma debacle -- the 18-0 thread lives again.
            I am a little concerned about continuing to post on ShockerNet. Seems to be some kind of contagion that effects a persons brains cells associated with ShockerNet use. Of course, some would say I resemble that remark.

PS. I don't think this thread is anywhere close to the 18-0 thread. 3G will get his 100th win, I just don't know exactly when and counting them before they are played may have the basketball gods salivating a little bit.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 18, 2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

seriously, WTF? Can't you just wait until he actually gets there?

Comment

http://www.ehow.com/how_4760396_reverse-curse.html

This will help-How to reverse a curse:poster_shocks:
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I post very little on your basketball forum, but in my opinion, the author of this thread should be nominated for a Dofo award.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

For future reference, I think it is safe to say all predictions of success on SN will garner this response.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      I post very little on your basketball forum, but in my opinion, the author of this thread should be nominated for a Dofo award.
                      LOL.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Naw, our resident DOFO does a good enough job by himself.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hmmmm, a jinx?
                          ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                          www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

TripleFacePalm.jpg

If WSU loses either game, this thread will be blamed.

It's a little like saying (in jest of course) that you're going to kill your wife. You better hope she doesn't die in the next couple of years.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              +many

Acrually, Aargh, I don't believe in jinxes myself -- but there's nothing good about these games. The opposition records are poor enough that beating them at home will do little to improve WSU's stature. And if, heaven forbid, the players get as overconfident as our author did when he posted, either one would be a bad loss. We already know what happened with SIU last year -- hello, NIT -- and Evansville is dangerous and always a pain to play.

Let's just hope people are healthy and focused, because danger lies ahead.
                              Last edited by WSUwatcher; January 19, 2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X