No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS N. IOWA PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Tres will sync Mike Kennedy. At least, i hope.

Comment

Nm, i found and @PlaneShocker: beat me to it that it is UNI feed. I may check that out to see what their announcers think.

Comment

Anything is better than those two turds, lol
        I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

is it the same guys that say "KABOOM" after every UNI 3 lol uh no thanks.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

But it could be interseting if they have an off night.

KaClang goes another UNI 3.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
              is it the same guys that say "KABOOM" after every UNI 3 lol uh no thanks.

Painful. Kabullseye is equally painful, and there is a 3rd option that rarely is brought out, so much so I have forgotten it, but I'm sure the pain train is comin'.

WooWoo!

Comment

From Paul Suellentrop's Shocker Report (e-mail newsletter):

This week in Shocker History:

Center Gene Wiley scored 18 points and grabbed 26 rebounds in an 89-88 Shocker win over Bradley on Jan. 20, 1962 at the WU Field House (now Koch Arena). Guard Lanny Van Eman scored 25 points for the Shockers, who were ranked No. 10 in the UPI poll. Chet Walker scored 40 point for the Braves, ranked No. 9 by the Associated Press.

I'll take 18 and 26 from either Garrett or Carl tonight and 25 points from Joe and takes my chances.

Comment

I'd like to propose a new drinking game. Everytime a UNI player flops, we take a drink!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    I'd like to propose a new drinking game. Everytime a UNI player flops, we take a drink!
                    We would be drunk before halftime
                    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

I live in a smaller town and might have difficulty finding sufficent booze for this game.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

We must pound it inside to win this game. UNI's offense consists of a lot of no-pass situations and 3-point jackups. We need to make sure we're guarding everybody, because they will jack it up if open. And with UNI, it just comes down to if they're making those 3's. When a team is so dependent on their shots falling to win games, we must make sure they get little confidence. That seems to be what they do.

I hope we have a decent officiating crew that recognizes the pussiness of the flop.

This would be a big win leading into a home stand.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Will UNI be wearing jock straps?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Thanks for saving me the extra work '72. I will indeed take that.

I will take the 1 point win, but let me add a statement and not a prediction. It's time for this team, right now, to step up. Yes, they have some good wins, and yes they've lost a few close games against good teams. They've even won games on the road against a good opponent when that team played at a high level.

That's all good. They can do better. I look at the brackets and say to myself "give me any seed on the other half of the Duke bracket. NOBODY scares me there..in fact I think we're the best team other than Duke and Temple beat Duke and I know were as good as Temple."

This team can be great, right now. There's no reason not to be. But we have to be dedicated, tough and professional. This WSU team can destroy teams.

Start tonight, play like Champions, and send a message to the rest of the Valley and the NATION that to win ANYTHING, they have to go through you.

Play with passion and destroy the opponent.

Go Shocks

Comment

I will take the 1 point win, but let me add a statement and not a prediction. It's time for this team, right now, to step up. Yes, they have some good wins, and yes they've lost a few close games against good teams. They've even won games on the road against a good opponent when that team played at a high level.

That's all good. They can do better. I look at the brackets and say to myself "give me any seed on the other half of the Duke bracket. NOBODY scares me there..in fact I think we're the best team other than Duke and Temple beat Duke and I know were as good as Temple."

This team can be great, right now. There's no reason not to be. But we have to be dedicated, tough and professional. This WSU team can destroy teams.

Start tonight, play like Champions, and send a message to the rest of the Valley and the NATION that to win ANYTHING, they have to go through you.

Go Shocks
                              Oustanding post Doc!

Comment

Go Shocks
                                I agree. I've been asking when this team will ever 'turn the corner' and I'm still waiting. Winning tonight won't prove that we had, but it certainly will be a step in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X