Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
    17 coaches who have improved their stock includes Coach Brown and 2 coaches from MVC ( Brian Wardle @ Bradley and Darren Devries @ Drake). The article is on espn plus website.
    I see nothing on the ESPN or ESPN+ website that remotely resembles this. Can you provide a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post

When and where?
      Murray State
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Link? I must be terrible at finding content on ESPN+...don't see it anywhere.
        ESPN+ interface is cancer. Search never works for me I always have to browse for what I want.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Murray State
          I see. Associate AD, 05-08.
          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• isaac brown already has the aac coach of the year wrapped up (after the terrible transition defense of the first two games, turgeon-like, that has been eliminated.. full stop). i saw where pesik on aac board cried about sampson should be aac coach of the year.. but he's wrong.. he's a homer domer dummy after all. everybody knows it should be isaac brown. this early, already.

billy kennedy is doing a good job too, btw, it seems. him and isaac brown go way back, so they kind of toy with the opposition. ie .. the best is yet to come

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              isaac brown already has the aac coach of the year wrapped up
              Simmer down.

We’ve played 5/20 American Conference games so far. I don’t know how many games we will play out of those 20 in the end, but if we play all 15 remaining games, we have only played 1/4 of our conference season thus far, so we have a lot left to play.

It is just next to ridiculous to say that anyone has the COY wrapped up with 3/4 of our conference games left to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Link? I must be terrible at finding content on ESPN+...don't see it anywhere.
                Espn plus exclusive content. Clicked on article about coaches being on the selection committee. Below that. Don’t see a way to provide a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Simmer down.

We’ve played 5/20 American Conference games so far. I don’t know how many games we will play out of those 20 in the end, but if we play all 15 remaining games, we have only played 1/4 of our conference season thus far, so we have a lot left to play.

It is just next to ridiculous to say that anyone has the COY wrapped up with 3/4 of our conference games left to play.
                  It's not wrapped up by any means but he's the front runner and it's probably not even close at this point. Sampson coming in second.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shockm;n1274512]

Simmer down.

[/QUOT

screw you, clown. right now isaac brown is the aac coach of the year.

Comment

• Last I checked, Coach of Year is not awarded on a weekly basis

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Last I checked, Coach of Year is not awarded on a weekly basis
                        you want to bet on it then? he's so far ahead after 5 weeks, it's not even funny.

Comment

• Earlier on I was of the opinion that we needed a seasoned coach, other than IB, whom I am likely better with ever game, with a reputation to take over next year mainly for recruiting. But, this could change rather quickly with some of the young studs, thanks to GM, that we have on board and I am leaning now to realize that could change rather quickly due to the likes
                          of Dexter, Etienne, Porter, Council, and perhaps others, getting looks into the NBA.

This, and the carry-on reputation that GM had built, that if you are a guard, you need to come to WSU may, be even more obvious when we put more players in the PRO ranks..

This definitely could change the entire picture concerning our current HEAD COACH BROWN.

TO ME, the term INTERIM, is an INSULT and a weak excuse saying to everyone we play and to possible future recruits at this point in time, that this temporary coach, who is giving his all, and then some, will soon be gone, and we will have a more experienced coach on board in the near future. But, perhaps, not better..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It's not wrapped up by any means but he's the front runner and it's probably not even close at this point. Sampson coming in second.
                            No doubt. How could he not be. His squad just swept the team that has given Houston their only loss. This after being predicted what, 7th place?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

No doubt. How could he not be. His squad just swept the team that has given Houston their only loss. This after being predicted what, 7th place?
                              Fine for now but if we go on a losing streak (I don’t see us going on a losing streak at the present time), you’ll be eating words that he has it wrapped up. Actually, you didn’t say that but you’re defending the one who did.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Wait, wait, wait.....the REAL Tom Kosich?????

It can only be true if he says "Is the caller there?" from his radio time!!!!:)
                                I forgot all about tom k. . I worked on and all over the campus regularly in tom k's playing days. While he was no hoops phenom, he'd had this bigger than life personality. He was a rock star on campus back then.

Comment

Working...
                                X