Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Boatright's failure to reply to my email was puzzling; he should have had a standard response that he automatically sends to unsolicited emails like mine. This failure made me wonder if the AD was providing cover for Marshall's behavior, which is why I wrote to both Golden and Muma. IMO ADDB was complicit in this fiasco and if so was a major contributing factor to why WSU had to agree to the terms of Marshall departure.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Boatright didn’t reply to your email is evidence that he was providing cover for Marshall’s behavior.

What else can you dig up for us Pink Panther?

Comment

Boatright's failure to reply to my email was puzzling; he should have had a standard response that he automatically sends to unsolicited emails like mine. This failure made me wonder if the AD was providing cover for Marshall's behavior, which is why I wrote to both Golden and Muma. IMO ADDB was complicit in this fiasco and if so was a major contributing factor to why WSU had to agree to the terms of Marshall departure.
      No need to be puzzled. We were visiting, he mentioned your email, I said "I know who that is", showed him your posts, he laughed and hit the delete button. Good times!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Think about this, WSU reached out to Danny Manning before Richey... ;)
        probably to fill the assistant's chair

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Starting to convince myself Adrain Griffin could be the guy.
          I agree, but think they should make the move now. I'm sure he would sit back and run the program without injecting x&o changes immediately. Let IB run things while he sinks in to administrative learning and recruiting for next year(when things may start mattering again).

Comment

that is your loss.
            Good point. I am already feeling the loss. It is crushing. I will keep reading your insightful, thought provoking posts. Promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No need to be puzzled. We were visiting, he mentioned your email, I said "I know who that is", showed him your posts, he laughed and hit the delete button. Good times!
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I agree, but think they should make the move now. I'm sure he would sit back and run the program without injecting x&o changes immediately. Let IB run things while he sinks in to administrative learning and recruiting for next year(when things may start mattering again).
                Adrian is a catch 22 hire right now. WSU would need to do extra homework on the allegations against him (so hard to move super quick on it) but they also can't wait until his season is done as that could be as late as July this year.

Comment

• Should we run it by ****** to make sure he’s clean before making an offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Should we run it by ****** to make sure he’s clean before making an offer?
                    Ultra Special Investigator ******* .... Get it right

Comment

You're right, not creepy or obsessive at all. My bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Imagine you are Isaac Brown. Now imagine you are Adrian Griffin. Why would either person agree to the scenario you’re suggesting?

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Jans

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                              Am I missing something on Prohm? I guess I haven’t followed him that closely at all, but since he took over Iowa St they have been...not the same. Got a few good players sure, but haven’t competed for the Big 12 at all.
                              I feel like MikeKennedyRulZ is closer to any answer concerning what to expect this year than anyone mentioning Steve Prohm.

Comment

LMAO, dude just got annihilated.

That should send Ter...err 76... to cricketsville for a while.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X