Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I remember Fred getting calling out Shaq for missing some fitness/discipline time running steps. Fred made it very early but not Shaq. Maybe Fred got frustrated.
    If it wasn't for Fred and Marshall Shaq might have never become a starter he was lazy and early on could play more than 15 min a game.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I didn’t think she was a school nurse.
      I am sure she is pissed about not being able to fraternize with players after games with her obsession with this and is coaching one of them up to try and hurt the program.

Comment

I don’t know Patty Beamer but how did she know this hit piece was coming out

Comment

Q says there will be a Q-drop this morning that will completely implicate ESPN in the Pizzagate controversy. Perhaps they will connect the author of the story to the wholde sordid affair in an effort to discredit the them because of their -ahem- moral conduct.

Will Trump take up the fight for us?

Comment

Originally posted by dougeb101 View Post

If it wasn't for Fred and Marshall Shaq WOULD have never become a starter he was lazy and early on could NOT play more than 15 min a game.
            FIFY.

Shaq would have transferred out never to have competed on the D1 level again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

How many as**ole WSU fans do you see over on phognet harangueing Chicken fans about bill's cheating tactics?
              Phognet is very quick in using the ban option whether one is an as**ole or not. Supporting cheatin’ Bill is a requirement for them.

Comment

What really went down

Bill Self: " Yo ESPN, I'm getting a little too much heat up here for paying these guys under the table. I don't know if I can keep up recruiting so I can keep KU way overrated for your Big Monday Big 12 events only to lose to a Valley team in the tournament. Any help here?"

ESPN: "What did you have in mind?"

BS: "Stay with me here .... Gregg Marshall is a meanie head"

ESPN: "Say no more"

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

FIFY.

Shaq would have transferred out never to have competed on the D1 level again.
                  Tulsa had him on speed dial.

Comment

This has been cooking for some time. It’s obviously politics. Lots of people who aren’t Shocker fans in Kansas and nearby States would love to see the Shocks knocked down and relegated to a perpetual ranking of 100 Nationally.

Comment

Somebody remind me, but wasn't Shaq making noise when the kid that left for Washington left? Wasn't there some interaction going on via social media between those two, or something?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Shaq is the pivot. Everything shifted when he and Landry forced Marshall not to make them play defense. They ruined the culture.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I hate when we (fans) cannibalize student athletes. We can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I hate when we (fans) cannibalize student athletes. We can do better.
                            Darn you for being right. But can I still cannibalize one father?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Let's be real here for a moment...

1. Having a thread regarding player abuse alligations on WSU's top message board before we know anything is for certain is beyond awkward. Where are the mods? You talk about people in other states wanting to see WSU basketball fall, well this certainly gives them something to talk about way before anything is officially out there. Not good at all.

2. This isn't is a good time for WSU basketball. We've had 2 recruiting classes in a row flee the campus now. Something has definitely been up and probably needs to be exposed/changed, the situation got a little break due to the pandemic, but c'mon guys we are paying 3G so much that you would think if a 3rd recruiting class in a row felt the need to flee the campus that WSU would look into it and something would change, but this is just not the way to let everyone know that we as fans are concerned, by spreading a rumor like this before anything is official. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                                Let's be real here for a moment...
                                This isn't is a good time for WSU basketball. We've had 2 recruiting classes in a row flee the campus now. Something has definitely been up and probably needs to be exposed/changed, the situation got a little break due to the pandemic, but c'mon guys we are paying 3G so much that you would think if a 3rd recruiting class in a row felt the need to flee the campus that WSU would look into it and something would change, but this is just not the way to let everyone know that we as fans are concerned, by spreading a rumor like this before anything is official. SM
                                Why don’t you state who are in the two classes are that you are talking about? Individuals and time on the court are easier to discuss. No player wants to sit the bench these days, nor are they patient to sit on the bench when they were stars in high school. Transfers are the norm.

Comment

Working...
                                X