Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
    This article in the Sunflower presents a picture of her
    I'm confused as to how She left the university and joined the air force and attained the rank of Lt Commander of the Nurse Corp. Lax can correct me but I was unaware of such a rank in the Air Force. Lt Commander is a Naval rank. I am confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
      So a Karen and a leftist academic weaseled Marshall out? Then do gooder types come in and tell us that the wreckage isn’t that bad and WSU basketball won’t slip. “We won the COVID year league!” “Proof”. Hmm, no parallels to the greater culture here.
      Actually, it was the boosters and the AD who weaseled Marshall out. Those are the people who saw the results of the investigation hired and paid for by WSU. After seeing the report and Marshall's public statement denying everything, the boosters apparently agreed to put up millions of dollars to remove Marshall from the WSU program. Those boosters were Marshall's most ardent supporters.

Marshall was offered an opportunity to stay if he admitted wrongdoing, some other stipulations, and a renegotiated contract. He refused and issued a statement denying everything.

Those who saw the investigation paid for by WSU decided to pay him millions not to return. Those were his most ardent supporters. They know more than we know. Something in the report we will never see convinced Marshall's strongest supporters to switch from paying him millions to stay to paying him millions to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

I'm confused as to how She left the university and joined the air force and attained the rank of Lt Commander of the Nurse Corp. Lax can correct me but I was unaware of such a rank in the Air Force. Lt Commander is a Naval rank. I am confused.
        Maybe she was actually in the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps if she was some kind of nurse? Don't know, just throwing that out there.
        Last edited by Rocky Mountain Shock; August 18, 2021, 10:05 AM.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Maybe she was actually in the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps? Don't know, just throwing that out there.
          She was Navy. Student journalist got that wrong.

Bio: Clinical Educator for School of Nursing at Wichita State UniversityPratt High School ’79Bachelor of Science in Nursing ’92 Wichita State UniversityMaster of Science in Nursing &#82…

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            Those who saw the investigation paid for by WSU decided to pay him millions not to return. Those were his most ardent supporters. They know more than we know. Something in the report we will never see convinced Marshall's strongest supporters to switch from paying him millions to stay to paying him millions to leave.
            Not Chuck or Tom Devlin (among others) who were his most ardent supporters.

Comment

LOL!

That's completely hilarious!

She can't even pull off a case of stolen valor without being an ignorant nincompoop.

I sure enjoyed my time in the Marine Corp as an Airman First Class. My Dad the full bird Admiral in the Air Force sure is proud of me. Ehhrrr.... derp.

If that batsheet crazy woman ever got cleared for a spot as a commissioned officer in the military, then I'm not sure what to think. It's like division by zero or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Actually, it was the boosters and the AD who weaseled Marshall out. Those are the people who saw the results of the investigation hired and paid for by WSU. After seeing the report and Marshall's public statement denying everything, the boosters apparently agreed to put up millions of dollars to remove Marshall from the WSU program. Those boosters were Marshall's most ardent supporters.

Marshall was offered an opportunity to stay if he admitted wrongdoing, some other stipulations, and a renegotiated contract. He refused and issued a statement denying everything.

You admit you don’t know what happened but add enough of your speculation to support your agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Oh, she’s lovely (tongue FIRMLY in cheek). Doc and I sat near her in Indy during Dayton NCAA game in 2017. It seemed like she bitched at every single call that went against WSU, even obvious good calls. Then, at halftime, she was complaining that her people watching at home said that the TV guys were making too big a deal of Dayton’s best player. I snapped something to the effect of, “HE HAS FIFTEEN POINTS AT HALF. WHY THE HELL WOULDN’T THEY TALK ABOUT HIM???”

She found different seats for Kentucky game. Probably because she didn’t want me to serve her more glasses of STFU juice.
                  RefChick and I was there too (for both the Dayton and UK games). She was an absolute idiot in the Dayton game and never, ever shut her pie hole. She is not hard to identify - her voice sounds like a pole cat get royally screwed in a dark alley. I wanted to go over and ***** slap her a couple times, but RefChick rightfully advised against it.
                  Fortunately, we were not near her for the UK game - but that was the game another certain woman went bonkers and made a complete fool of herself!

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

….as the chasm between the military and our up and coming media grows wider.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

RefChick and I was there too (for both the Dayton and UK games). She was an absolute idiot in the Dayton game and never, ever shut her pie hole. She is not hard to identify - her voice sounds like a pole cat get royally screwed in a dark alley. I wanted to go over and ***** slap her a couple times, but RefChick rightfully advised against it.
                      Fortunately, we were not near her for the UK game - but that was the game another certain woman went bonkers and made a complete fool of herself!

That is all.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That is all.
                        Another certain woman certainly did her best to live up to her reputation thereafter.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Another certain woman certainly did her best to live up to her reputation thereafter.
                          Your continuing campaign against the Marshall's is quite obvious. Ralph Miller smoked, and Gene Smithson partied a lot, but their wives were probably nice and more motherly. Mark Turgeon probably was more your cup of tea, although he was a disciple of Larry Brown who was a really nice piece of work.
                          Last edited by Shockm; August 18, 2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• The term is milquetoast
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              The term is milquetoast
                              Another rorshock pearl.

rohrschock.gif

Comment

That is all.
                                Is she the one that can be heard at away games when attendance is light, but you hear that awful high pitched scream supporting the Shox? It’s quite embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X