No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious does anyone know Patty personally? Just curious what she's like in real life. I've never met her but been stalked on Facebook on multiple occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

It's true. He was massively overpaid.
      C’mon brother Bobby! Big time college coaches are all overpaid, buttttt…
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Just curious does anyone know Patty personally? Just curious what she's like in real life. I've never met her but been stalked on Facebook on multiple occasions.
        No, but imagine she has about 50 cats.

Comment

Just curious does anyone know Patty personally? Just curious what she's like in real life. I've never met her but been stalked on Facebook on multiple occasions.
          She's a public figure, correct? Any photo? Maybe We know her but just have not realized it..

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Depends on how you look at it. How much money did WSU pay him versus how much WSU would have had to pay for the same level of national exposure? The product extends beyond the basketball court.
            This

Comment

It's true. He was massively overpaid.
              You’re massively overpaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

You’re massively overpaid.
                Nice comeback, lady. You are correct though.

Much like HCGM I was underpaid when I was really performing at my peak and I'm overpaid today based on **** I did over a decade ago.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Nice comeback, lady. You are correct though.

Much like HCGM I was underpaid when I was really performing at my peak and I'm overpaid today based on **** I did over a decade ago.
                  Chuck and several others were willing to pay him, but they won’t pay you anything. It’s all relative to what economic forces say you’re worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Chuck and several others were willing to pay him, but they won’t pay you anything. It’s all relative to what economic forces say you’re worth.
                    Indeed. The market dictates.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I hear she looks something like this.

netflix-tiger-king-carole-baskin-1584965165.jpg
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Not far off. Add some age and testosterone and you've got it.

Comment

• This article in the Sunflower presents a picture of her
                          Patty Beamer keeps a signed picture of former Shocker Carl Hall in her office. Hall, a 6-foot-8 senior on Wichita State’s Final Four team, signed the picture, “ To Patty: Thanks for looking out for me.” Beamer is always looking out for others — and when she set her sights on Hall, she noticed something...

Comment

Oh, she’s lovely (tongue FIRMLY in cheek). Doc and I sat near her in Indy during Dayton NCAA game in 2017. It seemed like she bitched at every single call that went against WSU, even obvious good calls. Then, at halftime, she was complaining that her people watching at home said that the TV guys were making too big a deal of Dayton’s best player. I snapped something to the effect of, “HE HAS FIFTEEN POINTS AT HALF. WHY THE HELL WOULDN’T THEY TALK ABOUT HIM???”

She found different seats for Kentucky game. Probably because she didn’t want me to serve her more glasses of STFU juice.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Oh, she’s lovely (tongue FIRMLY in cheek). Doc and I sat near her in Indy during Dayton NCAA game in 2017. It seemed like she bitched at every single call that went against WSU, even obvious good calls. Then, at halftime, she was complaining that her people watching at home said that the TV guys were making too big a deal of Dayton’s best player. I snapped something to the effect of, “HE HAS FIFTEEN POINTS AT HALF. WHY THE HELL WOULDN’T THEY TALK ABOUT HIM???”

She found different seats for Kentucky game. Probably because she didn’t want me to serve her more glasses of STFU juice.
                              If recall correctly, she was stalking basketball player and the AD had to tell her to back off - that ended up pushing her over the edge to go to Muma and complain about GGG.

Comment

• So a Karen and a leftist academic weaseled Marshall out? Then do gooder types come in and tell us that the wreckage isn’t that bad and WSU basketball won’t slip. “We won the COVID year league!” “Proof”. Hmm, no parallels to the greater culture here.

Comment

Working...
                                X