Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

If the marketplace continues to value Marshall at solid BCS-level quality and we dump him... how stupid and self-righteous does that make us?
    Galactically stupid!

Comment

If the marketplace continues to value Marshall at solid BCS-level quality and we dump him... how stupid and self-righteous does that make us?
      Interesting choice of bait
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Also - does he still have a parking spot :)
        But to be safe, don't park in it!

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge
          @tayloreldridge
          ·
          45m
          Wichita State had individual workouts this afternoon and coach Gregg Marshall was not present for any of the sessions, according to a university spokesperson. I'm told through my sources that Isaac Brown continues to lead practices in Marshall's absence.

Comment

• Someone asked Taylor if Marshall had cleaned out his office -

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

It’s too bad Rick Pitino got scooped up already.

Just like a million other coaches with dirt on them (I.e. Wade, Miller, Boeheim, Self, etc) HE HAS A PROGRAM BACKING HIM UP 100%... Meanwhile, Wichita State has 6 year old allegations that are totally removed from any airtight context/proof, and now there is an unknown assistant running practices.

Would Wichita State hire Pitino? It’s too late to find out. What we do know is the guy who coached against him for Wichita State has practically no “dirt” on him in comparison.

This is so stupid.

Comment

• A meeting of the whines -

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Ugh! I wouldn’t piss on that woman if she were on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Ugh! I wouldn’t piss on that woman if she were on fire.
                    Late entry for post of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Ugh! I wouldn’t piss on that woman if she were on fire.
                      I'd piss on her.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I'd piss on her.
                        You’d probably have a friend for life or until you offended her, then watch your back.

Comment

• Marshall will be back in coaching after sitting out one year. Might as well give him a 1 yr suspension and be the school that he comes back to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Marshall will be back in coaching after sitting out one year. Might as well give him a 1 yr suspension and be the school that he comes back to.
                            This is probably as far as I would go. I’d still prefer anger management and a shorter leash, but this isn’t horrible if he’d go for it.
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Marshall will be back in coaching after sitting out one year. Might as well give him a 1 yr suspension and be the school that he comes back to.
                              He’d quit shaving and look like a bum.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by StunningSteve View Post

ALLEGEDLY..
                                I head butted one of my friends/coworkers 5 years ago. Am I out of the woods yet?
                                Depends on race of your friend/coworker.

Comment

Working...
                                X