Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    We’re about to get Mangino’ed.
    Sad. Just sad. Watch a P5 school pick him next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Nope.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Uh, I don’t think so. He didn’t have P5 schools after him when he was going to Final Fours and having undefeated seasons. He had too much baggage and now it’s going to be so much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardyhar16 View Post

Uh, I don’t think so. He didn’t have P5 schools after him when he was going to Final Fours and having undefeated seasons. He had too much baggage and now it’s going to be so much worse.
          Awesome fifth post! Thank you for your contributions!

Comment

• Very sad if true. Whatever the case, he doesn’t deserve to be sent off in the dark. I hope there is an outpouring of appreciation from fans that he won’t be able to help but notice.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Yea... But now they might be able to get him cheaper... And get credit for rehabbing him

Comment

People are either in shock or they aren’t buying it
                I'm not buying it. Insiders took a full-page ad in the Eagle. More importantly than the cost of the ad, they signed their names to it (at least that's what I read). Those guys have enough influence and have supported the athletic program enough through the years. They have sources and can get information.

Taking out and signing the ad was not an empty gesture.

I'm not making any conclusions until I see something formal (or someone posts the report the law firm is rendering).

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                  Word I got is that Marshall's resignation is forthcoming. The word is from someone connected to the money behind Gregg
                  If this prove to be accurate (and that is far from assured) hard to believe there won't be some collateral damage. Could ADDB survive this scenario?
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 10, 2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I'm not buying it. Insiders took a full-page ad in the Eagle. More importantly than the cost of the ad, they signed their names to it (at least that's what I read). Those guys have enough influence and have supported the athletic program enough through the years. They have sources and can get information.

I'm not making any conclusions until I see something formal (or someone posts the report the law firm is rendering).
                    If GM is gone then they're going to have egg on their face. If he stays then that will prove to be a power play.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

If this prove to be accurate (and that is far from assured) hard to believe there won't be some collateral damage. Could ADDB could survive this scenario?
                      doubtful either way

Comment

• Look, if there’s proof he punched Shaq. He painted himself into a corner in about 50 different ways. That’s his own fault, man.

What I really won’t understand is... if he’s resigning now why not put him on leave 5 weeks ago. For the 2020-2021 team’s sake, that seems just dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You kinda answered you're own unstated question there in the highlighted comment. Big boosters can be behind keeping him, lose the power struggle for such, and still have access to confidential info that runs counter to their desires.

I hope its not true. If so, this coupled with the Ivanka flap, you might as well forget we ever had a fiscal advantage due to deep pockets. Gone, like a fart in the wind. Maybe the liberal arts professors can contribute their tips from their weekend wait service jobs when they're not too busy protesting something.

Comment

• I’m not believing it until Nostradamus reports it.

Comment

Uh, yes he did. He will have a new job this spring. If this asinine decision is made, it’s going to be fun to see how stupid the people look who caused it to happen. This will be permanently crippling to this program, not Gregg. Ha ha!

Comment

Fake news.

Comment

Working...
                                X