No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's always sad when you see two people who are a perfect match have a lover's spat on Twitter:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Getting back to the "news coming" thread, pay close attention this week. There may be some clarity forthcoming, perhaps from an angle not completely anticipated.
      Sometimes it's like he's speaking Japanese

Comment

• There is at least one extra professor in the art department that we could drop to get some funds for new digs.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Doc, are we going to have our Coach and therefore be confident that we will be forever a contender, or not?

Comment

• I had the opportunity to talk to one of the signers of the We support Gregg Marshall movement. I mentioned I had seen his name (and his wife) on the full page ad. He asked me what I thought of it and I told him that it was a very nice gesture by those and HCGM should know that many people in Wichita share these sentiments. He told me he could not sit by and let something happen to HCGM and have the program go down in flames. He specifically mentioned k-state and replacing Bob Huggins and to a lesser degree Mark Mangino at the other school who shall remain nameless. He was very adamant and animated in his support of our coach. After this exchange I came away feeling a whole lot better about things.
            Last edited by pogo; November 9, 2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I hate it when you do that.
              I apologize, but in this case the information is as clear as mud, so there's little reason to start talking about it in depth. It's just that things have mostly been quiet on this front (outside of ShockerNet) and if what I've been told is accurate, and I have no reason to think it isn't, then we should hear something in the next couple of days and I will be paying attention and want you to as well, in case it breaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                Doc, are we going to have our Coach and therefore be confident that we will be forever a contender, or not?

I'm not privy to this level of information, nor would I share it (given the sensitivity of this cluster eff right now) publicly, but I will say that since I got wind of this in early August, my opinion of what would eventually happen (not what I want to happen or think should happen, but what I thought would happen) started at about 50-50 and rapidly moved to 99% that a change would have to be made and that's where I've been for the last 2 months or so. For the 1st time since moving to 99, I'm feeling like we're off 99 and have moved the other direction......perhaps just 90% right now.

Mind you, this is only my opinion of the decision I think others will make.

Comment

• Well, Trump had around an 85% chance to win before states stopped counting all of a sudden!!

Maybe the 4 AM fairy can pay Marshall a visit as well to increase his chances of staying!!

Half joking, half serious. That's 2020 for you!
                  The Assman

Comment

I apologize, but in this case the information is as clear as mud, so there's little reason to start talking about it in depth. It's just that things have mostly been quiet on this front (outside of ShockerNet) and if what I've been told is accurate, and I have no reason to think it isn't, then we should hear something in the next couple of days and I will be paying attention and want you to as well, in case it breaks.
                    Thx Doc. I'm firmly in the camp that I want Gregg to stay. Shorten his leash perhaps, but stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Um, NO and NO. They are from Washington. And you obviously don't know Oregon well (or Washington it appears).
                      It was a joke dude.... can't you see that? It's like all they have in texas are steers and queers, and you sure don't look like a steer.....Does that offend me? No. Maybe because I am mature enough or smart enough to spot a joke when I see one.

But if your offended, oh well, no laws against offending someone, yet anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I had the opportunity to talk to one of the signers of the We support Gregg Marshall movement. I mentioned I had seen his name (and his wife) on the full page ad. He asked me what I thought of it and I told him that it was a very nice gesture by those and HCGM should know that many people in Wichita share thise sentiments. He told me he could not sit by and let something happen to HCGM and have the program go down in flames. He specifically mentioned k-state and replacing Bog Huggins and to a lesser degree Mark Mangino at the other school who shall remain nameless. He was very adamant and animated in his support of our coach. After this exchange I came away feeling a whole lot better about things.
                        You make it sound like kstate sent huggy bear packing. Whatever the case any comparisons to his departure should not be used in this case. Now I'll grant you Mangino.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I'll spell it out for you...… Ah you ore ah you not a knahch. A ****in knahch. Like Johnny ****ing Depp.

Comment

• Mike Leach at Tech another good example

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Mike Leach at Tech another good example
                              What I am missing? I thought Mike Leach was still coaching in college football.

Comment

I'll spell it out for you...… Ah you ore ah you not a knahch. A ****in knahch. Like Johnny ****ing Depp.

Comment

Working...
                                X