Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post

I mean I guess. Doesn't seem like it would move the needle for him much in his career, but I guess you never know.

If it turns out ******* is lying and The Athletic reporters are lying and Shaq and Ty are lying and all the anonymous sources are lying. I hope they throw all of them in jail.
    Ask yourself this. ******* claimed he could only find TWO players that said they would back GM after searching for 6 months. Yet he could magically find 34 anonymous sources against him...

There have been 8-9 that have publicly stepped up since the end of last season and using their full name/accounts backed GM. 6 or so in the 36 hours since that was posted.

Does that not scream that he was building a hit piece rather than really looking for truth ?

Comment

• Comment

• If this thing is all due to the grudge Jeff ******* has against Marshall, does CJ Moore (who has done a lot of positive reporting for WSU over the years) also have an axe to grind with GM?

******* is a tool and his smarminess pisses me off to no end, but unfortunately he wasn’t the only one reporting this.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Mark Adams is annoying at times and over the top... But you have to like the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            If this thing is all due to the grudge Jeff ******* has against Marshall, does CJ Moore (who has done a lot of positive reporting for WSU over the years) also have an axe to grind with GM?

******* is a tool and his smarminess pisses me off to no end, but unfortunately he wasn’t the only one reporting this.
            Re read the report from CJ... He basically is reporting that WSU started an investigation.... Into *******'s claims. He's not claiming they happened.

The way he reported it was actually beneficial to WSU as it showed they were proactive before the ******* report was public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Re read the report from CJ... He basically is reporting that WSU started an investigation.... Into *******'s claims. He's not claiming they happened.
              No he’s not. His original article does not mention Goodman’s claims and it was released before Goodman’s article ran.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Ask yourself this. ******* claimed he could only find TWO players that said they would back GM after searching for 6 months. Yet he could magically find 34 anonymous sources against him...

There have been 8-9 that have publicly stepped up since the end of last season and using their full name/accounts backed GM. 6 or so in the 36 hours since that was posted.

Does that not scream that he was building a hit piece rather than really looking for truth ?
                Not arguing that he didn't most likely go down the trails that led to players who had issues with Marshall. I'm sure that happened. That happens a lot in journalism, I believe. Not saying there is no bias. But either he lied or players lied or they are all lying. Being biased is different than being a liar. It's nice to see former players stepping up, I wish someone from the team when those major incidents allegedly occured would. Really, if Ron and especially Fred said something, that would go a long long way with me. Fred was name-dropped. Did someone lie about how Fred handled this. I don't see him taking well to that at all. I believe at some point he will make a statement one way or another, hopefully others too, and that will hopefully get things on the right track. I have no reason to want this stuff to be true, but too me it seems like more bad news than good at this point. Maybe I'm an idiot though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  If this thing is all due to the grudge Jeff ******* has against Marshall, does CJ Moore (who has done a lot of positive reporting for WSU over the years) also have an axe to grind with GM?

My theory:

WSU knew ******* was going to release the story (via Shaq’s tweets about his story coming to light soon).

Knowing this, they used their positive relationship with CJ Moore to allow him to break the story first, before ******* could.

If it’s going to come out anyway, why not beat the p*** to his own story?
                  Last edited by Shock Top; October 10, 2020, 04:50 PM.
                  The Assman

Comment

Bingo.

I could have found you 10 players in 20 minutes of “investigating” that would go to war for HCGM.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Bingo.

I could have found you 10 players in 20 minutes of “investigating” that would go to war for HCGM.
                      If you could find 10 players in 20 minutes who could verify they were there when the incidents should have occurred but never saw anything like that, you should be a top journalist in America.

Comment

• And they’d have all said. I never saw it. I want there

Comment

• With Wiggins defending coach, that’s what, 6 former players that aren’t anonymous that have publicly defended coach and have called BS on the racism allegations, while ******* has just 2 that aren’t anonymous supporting his story?

I’m sorry, I just don’t buy the sources that want to remain anonymous because they’re afraid of retribution. The players defending coach could be open to retribution from the woke mob ******* is trying to stoke through a sensationalist story.

Comment

• Like a sparkler, this thing fizzled out quickly. Time for HCGM and the team to get back to work preparing for greatness

Comment

• Ill say this ive seen on Twitter, every player backing him up. Not 1 former player has said a bad thing about HCGM on twitter.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• HCGM was pretty hard on Nick Wiggins too, this says alot imo
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X