No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS BRADLEY ON FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we don't beat the spread, then you can bet EVERY game the rest of the year at home is gonna be a dogfight.. which... is kinda sad.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Not sure about the game, however the Specs Eyewear contestant breaks an arena record when he hikes 5 rolls of toilet tissue through a hula hoop...
      I hear that are going to add a twist to this contest. The contestant has to drop their drawers and wipe their bum with the roll on its way through the hoop. But you only have to do this 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I hear that are going to add a twist to this contest. The contestant has to drop their drawers and wipe their bum with the roll on its way through the hoop. But you only have to do this 3 times.
        No.
        "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          If we don't beat the spread, then you can bet EVERY game the rest of the year at home is gonna be a dogfight.. which... is kinda sad.
          Why? Shockers won by 39 at their gym and it didn't have any benefit on the remaining games. The games will be a struggle until WSU starts closing the first half on a roll - at least that is my theory ever since half time of the CU game.

Comment

Working...
          X