No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS BRADLEY ON FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible trap game? @ InSU is Sunday. That leaves only one day to prepare for that game. After the blowout game in Peoria, it would be real easy to be thinking more about InSU than about BU this week.

But, BU is so bad, I don't think the Shox can lose even with the home court disadvantage and possibly focusing on the wrong game.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      But, BU is so bad, I don't think the Shox can lose even with the home court disadvantage and possibly focusing on the wrong game.
      I think we all thought that about SIU last year. Lets hope it's not a trap game.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I am probably just setting myself up, but this is the LAST game of the 2011-2012 season that I WILL NOT take the ugliest of 1 point victories. I expect an efficient and easy win to kick off the weekend.

Comment

We certainly cannot afford to overlook Bradley, they did take Creighton right down to the wire last week.

Comment

This needs to be the first of several Valley sweeps for our beloved Shox.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Shox play the same old song and dance, get up big in the first 25 mins and let that lead dwindle down.

WSU- 72
              BU- 59
              -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

We just need to make sure we get the first 3 rebounds of the game, because according to Taylor Brown, that's the key to the whole game. Lose those 3 rebounds, and we might get blown out by 39.

Comment

I want to see the bench get PT tomorrow night. Playing at home, I'm just not sure if that happens or not as I cannot figure this team out.

But if we can get up big and hold it, some Valley PT for White, Wessel and Anacreon can go a long way towards later this year and next. Would also like to see Cotton get more minutes.

I will say that DWill has been playing some pretty good ball the last couple of weeks. Hope he's turned a corner and keeps that up.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I totally agree with the Dwill comment Sub. I was one of his biggest criticizers early in this season. He really has made a turn around the last few games, and like you said, I hope he's turned a corner and keeps it up. It's almost like Rags last year, middle of the season. It seemed like all of a sudden he just "got it."
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

With that said about DWIll, which i agree with, he is making his statement about the 2 guard position that everyone has been worrying about for next year. Not sure you will find any quicker guards next year on defense then Dwill and M.A., they will be turning up the heat.

WSU 84

Big Al's speak easy 66
                      Last edited by CARMAX; January 12, 2012, 01:24 PM.
                      "It's the same at every address"

Comment

Shocks 79
                        Braves 68
                        "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Land of the "insert promoting company" THREE - 92
                          Home of the Brave, but not very good - 79

Comment

Not sure about the game, however the Specs Eyewear contestant breaks an arena record when he hikes 5 rolls of toilet tissue through a hula hoop...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We win by 35. I don't care how bad we play at home.

Comment

line from vegas is -20.5

Comment

Working...
                                X