WSU VERSUS BRADLEY ON FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS BRADLEY ON FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH

Can U dig it? Here's the deal. The game is not over until the game is over. Have you noticed this notion lately? Nic Moore tried to break our Ekey Breaky hearts tonight. NOT GOING TO DO IT. Maybe we were just toying with them? Yikes!!! Say it isn't so Joe? Okay, maybe this is the 'land of the of the three's' but not the 'home of the Braves.'. The Braves are hungry for a Valley win and we are not so good that we can take them or any other Valley team lightly. Just win Shocks and let's improve every solitary game from this moment on.

Shox---------------------------------------86

Does not matter who we play. Just win!!!!!!! 68
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 10, 2012, 10:57 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Nice drugs fsf
    Shoxs 84
    Braves 68
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

No drugs, and the Shox are all out of bubblegum baby!!!!!!!

Comment

I always read fsf's pregame posts like an old 80's WWF promo. Try it sometime- it works.

All in good fun fsf- I can totally dig it.

Comment

We are at home:

SHOULD be
          WSU - 87
          Bradley - 62

Will probably be
          WSU - 71
          Bradley - 68
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
            I always read fsf's pregame posts like an old 80's WWF promo. Try it sometime- it works.

All in good fun fsf- I can totally dig it.
            Groovy!!!!!!!

Comment

Shocks 81, Braves 71

Comment

Shockers - 76
                Braves - 64

Comment

Shox by 6

Comment

Shox - 74

Toasters - 65
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Shox 78
                      Real Braves play baseball 64
                      "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Lets try a new game plan. We are down by 19 with 8 minutes left and storm back to win 85-70.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                          Lets try a new game plan. We are down by 19 with 8 minutes left and storm back to win 85-70.
                          Let's not. Let's get up by 19 with 8 minutes left then close it out to win 85-70.

Also sure would like to see DK get back on his game. Right now his confidence in his shooting stroke is MIA and unfortunately it seems to be effecting his overall game. Garrett and Carl need to impose their will and power on the Braves. However, even if they do that, I am not expecting Bradley to lay down and curl up in the fetal position like they did in Peoria.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 11, 2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Beating them by 39 at their home usually means we would beat them by more here in Wichita. But we seem to do worse in Wichita as of late. Hooray....... Anyway,

Shox 70
                            Braves 62

Comment

Shockers
                              Braves

Comment

Working...
                              X