X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was just sitting down for some popcorn and a movie

the movie you ask?

Spies Like Us

Which last night I decided to DVR so i could watch today.

What does this have to do with the thread?

It was on channel 429
    4+9 = 13 - 2 =

Comment

• Your 11's of the game tonight:

Couisnard had 11 points.

Ewing made 11 free throws.

Sadly, that's all there are, unless you want to include that the estimated attendance was 6011, or the fact that we beat them by 14, so had someone not made a three-pointer it would have been 11. :D :posterwsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
        i was just sitting down for some popcorn and a movie

the movie you ask?

Spies Like Us

Which last night I decided to DVR so i could watch today.

What does this have to do with the thread?

It was on channel 429
        4+9 = 13 - 2 =

Awesome: that is a HUGE stretch...but props for trying and helping to bump up the number of posts on this thread so we can get to the magic 111th post!

Comment

• yeah after i typed that i did figured i was reaching quite a bit

Comment

• AZ----get readt to do post 111. it is almost here baby. Today I had the choice of 11 or 12 minutes on my party pizza and guess which i picked?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Attendance at the Wyoming game today was 6,011.

Comment

• I'm still not sure what it means, but thanks to Shoxfan11 game recaps of the 11's and everyones else participation...the elevens keep-a-coming!

From Google search...

11:11 - What does it mean?

A doorway : An awakening.

Usually during times of heightened energy or accelerated personal change you will notice the 11:11 more frequently.

Seeing the Master Numbers 11:11 is ALWAYS a confirmation that you are on the right track.

Link directly to the mother ship. lol :D

So with my post count where it currently is...does this mean I've had an "awakening" or stepped through a "doorway"? lol :D

Maybe this should be my last post of the year, and get back to ya all in April.
                I dunno... :(

Speaking of April...earlier in this thread I mentioned the lucky #7. Well I just realized that this seasons Final Four and National Championship game will be played in 2007. The 7th year of the new millennium. :lol:

11 - (Final) Four = 7

Is it too early to say the stars MIGHT be aligning? :goshocks:
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• "On the 11th day of Christmas, AZ gave to ShockerNet, a platinum thread which exceeded 111!!!!!!!!!!!" Being a man of few words my own self(RRRRRRRRRRR), FSF says-------salute to all, and to all goodnight. 777

Comment

• What about them Shocks! On the 11th of Dec. we get another surpass in the AP poll from 10th up to 8th. And the crowd went wild!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Comment

• Thank God this thread didn't get deleted!!!
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• FSF went looking for this one to celebrate such a nice day in the polls on the 11th. AZ. did post-number 111 and that makes this thread a lucky charm today on the 11th. Next week, we want at least 7th on the 18th. 8-1=7.

Comment

• FSF went looking for this one to celebrate such a nice day in the polls on the 11th. AZ. did post-number 111 and that makes this thread a lucky charm today on the 11th. Next week, we want at least 7th on the 18th. 8-1=7. 7 WINS--0 LOSSES TODAY, THE 11TH.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker
                            I'm still not sure what it means, but thanks to Shoxfan11 game recaps of the 11's and everyones else participation...the elevens keep-a-coming!

From Google search...

11:11 - What does it mean?

A doorway : An awakening.

Usually during times of heightened energy or accelerated personal change you will notice the 11:11 more frequently.

Seeing the Master Numbers 11:11 is ALWAYS a confirmation that you are on the right track.

Link directly to the mother ship. lol :D

So with my post count where it currently is...does this mean I've had an "awakening" or stepped through a "doorway"? lol :D

Maybe this should be my last post of the year, and get back to ya all in April.
                            I dunno... :(

Speaking of April...earlier in this thread I mentioned the lucky #7. Well I just realized that this seasons Final Four and National Championship game will be played in 2007. The 7th year of the new millennium. :lol:

11 - (Final) Four = 7

Is it too early to say the stars MIGHT be aligning? :goshocks:
                            We last made the Final Four in (19) 65

6 + 5 = 11

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                              Dec. 11th will be when the next AP Poll is hot off the press. Then it is Veva Las Vegas baby! TY, TY, very much. Pass me a cheesebuger as I await this big game today.
                              EP loved those fried banana peanut butter sandwiches.
                              Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Thank God this thread didn't get deleted!!!

It's a sign from the basketball gods!!

That does it for me. I'm convinced the Shockers this year will B-E-N-U-M-B-E-R-O-N-E
                                Sloane: What are we going to do?
                                Ferris: The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"

Comment

Working...
                                X