• Shockers 74 (7+4=11)

KSU 65 (6+5=11)

Reverse bad kharma???????

Time to get back to business....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• And you somehow got it at 11:11 joco.

Comment

• Once this thread gets to 11 pages I believe we will have to lock the thread and start a new one titled: 11:11, Part II

Comment

• i love the way wichita has opened up and it is starting to feel like a real bball town. Shocker gear sold out everywhere!

Comment

• Just like the old days. (the 90's) You can't find anything anywhere. Well...I guess it's different than the 90's whereas they just didn't sell the stuff then.

I like now alot better.

Comment

• What a Masterpiece this thread has became. We in ShockerLand have skills baby!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatguy
                MT Jersey number at K.U. was #11!
                So was his high school number. That would be 11 then 11.

Comment

• FSF wants 11 wins and I want it now, and then I will want many more. I found this thread on page 7 which is my favorite number!!!!!!! Let's get moving forward!!!!!!!

Comment

• Like #11 PT, the 11:11 thread was down and bloody, but I feel an awakening is coming on...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Maybe that's what it was. The thread dies and so does the Shox game. Please people, keep it going with more of your craziness/brilliance :D
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• It's funny cause I was thinking the same thing Sub. I was gonna bump it yesterday and didn't get a chance to. Maybe now we can go back to our winning ways.

Comment

• - The Shox had 11 turnovers against UNI.
                          - Ryan Martin has 11 rebounds in the two conference losses.

Comment

• Our four game losing streak lasted 11 days.

Started on Dec. 22 ( 22 divided by 2 = 11 )
                            and ended on Jan. 1 ( 1 and 1 make an 11 )

I banned myself from this thread until we won again.
                            It's over. Can I come out and play now? lol :yahoo:
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• There may be something to this thread AZ. Keep it up :D
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Next win, which will be Sunday is #11.

Comment

Working...
                                X