No announcement yet.

11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, Mr. Smith did a dunk vs #11 for the Sooners who is 6'7". WOW!!! This is ESPN Highlight and Poster worthy play will stick in my lil pea-brain like superglue. Then #11 on our team, Mr. Shamet, drives in twice when the game was up for grabs and made 2 lay-ups in a row which were not plays you see lots of Freshmen making at such times and both were huge!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• #11, Landry Shamet started for his 11th game.

Wichita State had 11 offensive rebounds for the game.
      Wichita State made 11 field-goals in the 2nd half.
      Wichita State had 11 points off of turnovers.

Oklahoma played 11 players, and then lost.

Comment

• Number 12 scored 14 points in just 11 minutes and guess what my favorite part was? AR did not miss today.

Comment

• Power of 11 (Shockers versus Bradley)

11 Shockers Scored
          Shot 11 free-throws in the first half, and then shot another 11 in the second half.
          Only had 11 Turnovers for the entire game
          #11, Landry Shamet, was on the winning team again
          Player of the game, Austin Reaves played only 11 minutes
          11 of the Shockers committed a personal, but no one fouled out.
          11 Shockers got at least one rebound.

Comment

• Nice! Thats some good stuff right there.
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I dranked elevenen beersh.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I dranked elevenen beersh.
                Click at your own risk warning; this is sure to offend someone...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Today happens to be 11/11 and I wanted to push send at 11:11 a.m. or 11:11 pm but have 44 things to do today as I push send at 7:44 a.m.. Number 11, LS will be a key player for this exciting Season. His fellow duo at the other guard slot is #33 (11 times 3 = 33) who scored 11 last night, Conner Frankamp.

In last night's game, DW led our team with 11 FGA in 22 minutes. Let's talk rim protection. Last night, the Shocks blocked 11 shots, led by Shaq with 4. CF. Nurger, and SHJ all scored 11 points apiece. In the 1st half, The Shocks were 11-12 on throws and 7-11 in the 2nd half.

A former Shocker Juco player, Reggie Chamberlain wore #22 and decided to transfer to UMKC to play his Senior Season and I think that was the 2010/2011 Season if I recall. A.M. wears 22 now and is an important player for us as he continues to develop his game here.

We happen to be on page 22 I just noticed for this thread.

Comment

• While I'm at this 11-Trivia mode, Coach Marshall won 11 games here his first Season and won his first game last night of his 11th. Season. We have been truly blessed with his staying power here because is name pops up on any and all big Programs needing to search for a new coach. 8:22 a.m-on my watch push send.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      His fellow duo at the other guard slot is #33 (11 times 3 = 33) who scored 11 last night, Conner Frankamp.
                      #33 fits Conner to a T. He like 3's.

Comment

• In today's win at UConn today this is what I heard on the tube and this did happen. On the tube when the Shocks had 56 points (5+6=11), I heard R. (machine gun stat stuffer) Kelly had 11 points and 11 rebounds. He ended up with 12 rebounds and 11-points and I like it. CF and AR also threw in 11 points just for kicks. Coach Marshall coached up a storm while flicking his self winding watch so often,( 2,442 times?), I'm wondering if his time is running 11 minutes ahead? Yike!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Let be known here on page 22, that #11, LS scored 11 points with a his personal game record of 11 assists. The Shocks defeated ECU and guess how many assists their whole team had? 11!!!!!!!!!!!. The Shockers only committed 11 turnovers and attempted 22-3-pointers. By the way, this game and these results happened on the 11th of Jan. which is the same day I posted this.

Comment

• forevershockerfan
                            forevershockerfan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Almost forgot that FVV also scored 22 that very day for Toronto.

• From earlier this morning... Lol
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                            From earlier this morning... Lol
                            I think you scared everyone off from making any new posts. It's been dead around here for a couple days!

Comment

• It appears as though even though LS is now gone, number 11 is still not assigned to anybody on our roster this Season? Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X