11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nm
    Last edited by ABC; February 12, 2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
      Is there anything special about September 10, 2011?
      Trash day?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCity
        S-H-O-C-K-C-I-T-Y has eleven letters...if you add two more.
        Whatever happened to this guy?
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• This year there was 1/11/2011 and there is yet to come 11/1/2011 and 11/11/2011. History Channel did a flick on 12/21/2012 but the world will never end, right?
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
            Is there anything special about September 10, 2011?
            9-10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
              This year there was 1/11/2011 and there is yet to come 11/1/2011 and 11/11/2011. History Channel did a flick on 12/21/2012 but the world will never end, right?
              Some thought it did on a snowy Tuesday at the Chuck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC
                Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                This year there was 1/11/2011 and there is yet to come 11/1/2011 and 11/11/2011. History Channel did a flick on 12/21/2012 but the world will never end, right?
                Some thought it did on a snowy Tuesday at the Chuck!!!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• EO even made this long thread as well

Comment

• Found it. Some threads never dissipate here on SN. Thus, with our 11 wins, we shant forget this memorable thread back at a time our Program was not 11-0, but rather we were still very excited about Shocker basketball. For those of you that are not aware of this thread, ya-ll should gain some chuckles. For the rest of us, it is like going down 'Shocker Memory Lane.'

Comment

• 11-0 and 11th ranked team in the country and on our way up!

Comment

• Can't believe we didn't have a post in this thread on November 11, 2011.

It is not without irony that getting the elusive 11th win to open the season relied heavily on the efforts of #11, Cleanthony Early.

What other players in WSU's history wore #11?
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The month is 12, we have won 11 already in our trek to April on the 10th day in the year 13. Does that mean we go undefeated in 2014?

Comment

• My first favorite Shocker player, #11 Fridge Holman.

Comment

• I looked up at the scoreboard and saw three Shockers with 11 points. Including #11 Cle Early.

11 and oh no mo.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Mo Evans?

Comment

Working...
                                X