No announcement yet.

11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - I graduated in 2001, which was 6 years ago.
    - It took me 5 years to graduate.
    - 6 + 5 = 11

:clap: :clap: :clap: :posterwsu: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Comment

• Just looking at the season stats:

Gal is averaging 10.9 mpg, which rounds up to 11, he has also made 11 free throws

#11 has 11 blocks

PJ has scored 211 pts, that 1&1 + 11

SO is averaging 10.8 ppg which also rounds up to 11.

Comment

• FSF had a master plan for a brilliant post(rare) after we were to beat Illinois State for our 10 consecutive win in a row beating them. With that win, we played them again on Feb 11th at home and the string of consecutive wins on that very day would be 11 on the 11th. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the sting of that loss must be paid in full by each and every team we play from here. By Feb 11th, we will be on a winning mission that will be hard to stop as we march it into March. This Bradley game does not have to be slaughter, but just a road win to get the ball :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: spinning forward where we belong.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Before, playing in the Mo Valley Tourney and counting the Bracket Buster game------we have 11 games left. Plenty of Season left to get some nice wins.

Comment

• Last time i viewed this thread was the 4444 viewing. Im pretty sure thats divisibe by 11. maybe this post will take us to the 11th page...

Comment

• Originally posted by t7017s
              Last time i viewed this thread was the 4444 viewing. Im pretty sure thats divisibe by 11. maybe this post will take us to the 11th page...
              Doh... still the tenth page.

Comment

• Wait i was wrong... my second post has officially hit the eleventh page. That has to be good news for all those out there that believe in the power of numbers.

Comment

• Now let's lock it and find a new number to use.

Comment

• Time to turn up the volume!
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• What we got here is a situation. We are on page 11 and need AZ Shock to post his blessing on this thread on page 11. :drum: And the band played on!!!!!!!!!!! :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :clap: :good: :good: :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks:

Comment

• Okay, here is the deal. We have now played 11 Valley games and we are 5-6. Now is the time for another big winning streak. We played smart and hard tonight and rebounded. That is how you win road games.

Comment

• 11 times during that win tonight, I jumped out of my easy chair hooping and hollering----Yes!!!!!!!!!!! :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                            Time to turn up the volume!
                            Like I said, try to get those up to 12 for SIU

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
                              Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                              Time to turn up the volume!
                              Like I said, try to get those up to 12 for ASU
                              fixed

Comment

• Bump. Lilshock started a similar thread and I didn't think we needed two threads like this. :D
                                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                                X