No announcement yet.

11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On March 1st--3/1, WSU goes 31-0. 3G said 31 is now our number. We love that number already because #31 Baker the Maker wears that number. #11, Early (who is never late when the lights are streaming bright) was the 1st player to score 11 today. There were 11 assists total in the 1st half by the 2 teams playing and WSU had 9 of them. Now we have 2 more mini series to win. The Lew needs to be 3-0 and the Dance we would really prefer 6-0. Then 40 would be our ultimate #. We will dream, we will play defense, we will play and prepare each foe, one at a time just as we have all Season long. We will play angry because we are not yet satisfied!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      Just 11 more days until the end of the regular season and 31 and Zero.
      As Emeril would say: "BAM!!!!"
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        On March 1st--3/1, WSU goes 31-0. 3G said 31 is now our number. We love that number already because #31 Baker the Maker wears that number. #11, Early (who is never late when the lights are streaming bright) was the 1st player to score 11 today. There were 11 assists total in the 1st half by the 2 teams playing and WSU had 9 of them. Now we have 2 more mini series to win. The Lew needs to be 3-0 and the Dance we would really prefer 6-0. Then 40 would be our ultimate #. We will dream, we will play defense, we will play and prepare each foe, one at a time just as we have all Season long. We will play angry because we are not yet satisfied!!!
        We just made the record books on 03-01-2014 ... 3+1+2+1+4=11
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          We just made the record books on 03-01-2014 ... 3+1+2+1+4=11
          Baker's number of 31 was the number of our wins this regular Season, but also the points per game average of the various players I would be asked to guard as a defensive stopper back in the day. Chadrack's number is 0 which not only represents our amount of our losses this very Season, but also FSF's point per game average back in the day many moons ago when I was an offensive minded playa!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Baker's number of 31 was the number of our wins this regular Season, but also the points per game average of the various players I would be asked to guard as a defensive stopper back in the day. Chadrack's number is 0 which not only represents our amount of our losses this very Season, but also FSF's point per game average back in the day many moons ago when I was an offensive minded playa!!!
            Dang you make my numbers look weaaaak! You musta been a serious baller back in the day!

Comment

• Just thought I'd mention on page 11 that:

4 horsemen + 3 head monster down low = 7 = national championship

Comment

• 4/7/2014 = Day of this year's National Championship
                -4/6/2013 = Last time WSU lost
                _________
                1 1

7-6 ; 2014-2013
                Last edited by ShockerPrez; March 2, 2014, 09:59 AM.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Just thought I'd mention on page 11 that:

4 horsemen + 3 head monster down low = 7 = national championship
                  Jesus returns as the clock runs out?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    Jesus returns as the clock runs out?
                    Maranatha!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      4/7/2014 = Day of this year's National Championship
                      -4/6/2013 = Last time WSU lost
                      _________
                      1 1

7-6 ; 2014-2013
                      That is some serious destiny karma

Comment

• Today at the Lew, Shockers win by 22 versus Evansville. 11+11=22. We blocked 11 shots which beat Creightons former record of 10 at this Lew Tourney. Tekele had 11 points today. His jersey # is 32 and we now have won 32 games. Chadrack scored 11 points today. His jersey # is 0 which represents the amount of loses we have this Season. Sat. we plan to win game 33. 11=11=11=33. This SN number of 11 keeps evolving into positive results. We are still on page 11 on this very thread. Stay tuned because who knows what happens from here. Can you dig it? Groooovy gravy baybay!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

• It is my understanding we have 11 days until we Dance. In the Mo. State win, #11 Cle was the first player to hit 11 points but kept going and received the MVP of that game which totaled 33 Shocker wins--11+11+11=33. Today versus Indiana State, FVV had 22 points and Cotton was MVP for the Tourney. Cotton deserved that award and FVV really took charge at the end to seal the deal. 'Go Shockers' mentioned that we had an 11-0 run for a 23-11 lead during the first half. At somewhere around 11 minutes left to play in the 1st half, I looked at the scoreboard and Indiana State had 22 points.

Comment

• When I look at 11minutes after 11 o'clock on the 11th day of March, the Shocks will still be undefeated.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• For all the talk about the region of death. Kenpom gives 11 seed Tennessee an 11 percent chance of getting to the Elite Eight. (Fine 11.9 percent but I'm rounding down to make it fit this thread.) Imagine the reaction if we played St. Louis and Tennessee again in the tournament instead of Louisville and Michigan/Duke.

Comment

• Can't believe we missed this, but at the beginning of the season on the 11th day of the 11th month, Cle and his #11 were prominently featured on the game ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X