No announcement yet.

Colorado helping our tournament resume- currently in first place in PAC12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado has a big game tonight playing at Cal. I don't expect Colorado to win, but if they did it would be really huge for them and very good for us!

Comment

Cal and CU having a real barn burner. It's 11-11 with 11:56 left in the half.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The PAC does have a tournament. I'm a diehard Cats fan and I have to say the PAC is by far the worst I've seen in 40 years. The Cats have a young but talented backcourt but they could sure use the three 5 star bigs they are bringing in next year. Right now our center is 6'7 and our PF 6'6', which doesn't lend itself to real good interior defense

Comment

Cal/CU is starting to look like a Valley game. Cal has scored in the last 5+ minutes. 1 point. Scoring burst just occurred Cal scored two more points in only 30 seconds or so. With 5:56 left in the half it's 19-14 in CU's favor.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Maybe that looks like a Valley score from past years, but scoring is up in our conference this year.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Colorado up 29-22 at the half.

Comment

As long as Boyle is at Colorado they will be competing with the top 3 or 4 teams in the PAC. He's bringing in maybe the best recruiting class next year that Colorado has ever brought in.

Comment

Cal comes back to win the game 57-50

Comment

Working...
                  X