Colorado helping our tournament resume- currently in first place in PAC12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado helping our tournament resume- currently in first place in PAC12

Colorado blew out Utah 73-33 and then beat Washington (one of the stronger teams in the PAC12) to start out 2-0 in the PAC 12.

They are currently sitting alone in first place of the PAC 12. It would be nice if they could surprise everyone and win the very weak PAC 12 this year.

They ripped Washington pretty good winning 87-69 at home. Coach Boyle is one guy who is easy to root for.

Comment

Current RPI's of interest (per RealTimeRPI.com)

#15 - UNLV
      #17 - Temple
      #19 - Alabama
      #21 - Creighton
      #25 - Northern Iowa
      #27 - Wichita State
      #28 - Kansas State
      #29 - Kansas
      #75 - Colorado

Comment

Thank God we don't have to play the likes of ku or ksu. It wouldn't do our rpi any good to beat them and would cause alot of damage if we happened to lose to them.

Comment

That's good to hear. Hopefully they can keep it up. When we were in Puerto Rico, my buddy and I had this bet. I told him I think Colorado could finish in the top half of the Pac 12 this year.
          ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
          www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Temple beat Duke a few days ago.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

If CU could somehow inch their way into the top 50 of the RPI (currently #74) it would greatly improve the profile of that win. But they'll have to win, win, win because the top RPI team in the Pac 12 is currently Cal at 50, according to WarrenNolan.com. Not many opportunities for big RPI gains.

Should they win their next three games: WashSt (#138), @ Cal (50), and @ Stanford (86), they would be on the cusp.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Thank God we don't have to play the likes of ku or ksu. It wouldn't do our rpi any good to beat them and would cause alot of damage if we happened to lose to them.
                Rofl high five to you!
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I noticed that RealTimeRPI has the conference SoS Rank as #3.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    Seems I've heard that "reason" before. (Like from KU and KSU for not playing WSU) or is this one of the sacrasm postings I never seem to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                      Seems I've heard that "reason" before. (Like from KU and KSU for not playing WSU) or is this one of the sacrasm postings I never seem to get.
                      This.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        That.

Comment

They're such a young team, they'll be tournament ready in a year or two for sure. Will be interesting to see how they do the rest of the way through the P12.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

@JimmyD_ESPN (Jimmy Dykes) posted this on twitter today about the ol' pac 12:

"PAC-12 is 0-20 in true road games vs RPI top 100. I'm still saying that's a one bid league this year"

Comment

Working...
                              X