2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
    Scott Stiles formerly of KGSO says on Facebook it's always been his dream to be the PA announcer and was told he was very close 2nd to Ted. Can't imagine.
    I think Bob Lutz was 3rd.

Comment

Scott Stiles formerly of KGSO says on Facebook it's always been his dream to be the PA announcer and was told he was very close 2nd to Ted. Can't imagine.
      I can't believe that either. The mic would never have been dry!

Comment

Scot Pierce was actually 2nd and will probably do some other WSU sports PA announcing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Scot Pierce was actually 2nd and will probably do some other WSU sports PA announcing.
          Scot Pierce is the PA guy for Friends University.

Comment

• Comment

Might have helped him if he wasn't pictured several times on FB wearing shirts with a fictional bird on them!

Comment

• I have a feeling that as each day goes on, the season will get played. Not sure if they'll be any fans or not, but I think the games will get played. The country wants to get back to normal life, and we will be a few months into the NFL season. If that season doesn't have any setbacks, I think people will become more and more willing to risk it.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If that's the same guy who used to do Hutch CC games, I'm ecstatic he wasn't chosen. Too loud, too drawn out (". . . for a Bluuuuue Dragon threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pointer!", or something like that). You get the idea. Nice guy though from what I recall.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 2081 Wiki:
                        "The Bubble Boys"
                        2080 Movie of the year. Follows the restricted 2020-2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions Wichita State as they struggle to stay focused and healthy, fighting unjust polls and a pandemic, in an exciting and unbelievable season.
                        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                          2081 Wiki:
                          "The Bubble Boys"
                          2080 Movie of the year. Follows the restricted 2020-2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions Wichita State as they struggle to stay focused and healthy, fighting unjust polls and a pandemic, in an exciting and unbelievable season.
                          The most inspirational story since the Moops defeated Spain!
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• No kitty cat scrimmage???

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                No kitty cat scrimmage???

The date they are voting on is for the first game and then they will back off the allowed start of practices. So that scrimmage could still happen. I seriously doubt it happens at IBA though. Might be an opportunity to have it "televised" via a pay service and donate that to charity instead

Comment

Working...
                                X