Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

As a Lakers fan...he's probably not going to stick once the injured guys return, but he's showing out nicely. He's on the floor every game more than a stripper in Vegas.
    I am not a Lakers fan; I just like and appreciate AR's skills. Are you predicting he will be subjected to a similar trade career as Landry?

Interesting that AR is on the same roster as Malik Monk - his high school contemporary in Arkansas. I have always been interested in how their basketball careers would unfold (MM was a "one and done" at Kentucky).

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I hope this helps him to make it to the league. Jamie has a lot of class. Go shocks.

Comment

• Comment

• This is great! Former Shocker basketball player supporting baseball program… I like it a lot!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            I wish I could like this more than once. I loved watching CH go at it with the Aftershocks over the summer.

Congrats and well done Clevin Hannah!!!
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              This is great! Former Shocker basketball player supporting baseball program… I like it a lot!

Good to see T Kosich again. Looks like he has done well!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

Good to see T Kosich again. Looks like he has done well!
                Seems to have done very well…

He started one game in his four seasons at Wichita State while playing on four post-season teams. Fans remember him because of his outgoing personality and changing hairstyles.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I am not a Lakers fan; I just like and appreciate AR's skills. Are you predicting he will be subjected to a similar trade career as Landry?

Interesting that AR is on the same roster as Malik Monk - his high school contemporary in Arkansas. I have always been interested in how their basketball careers would unfold (MM was a "one and done" at Kentucky).
                  I could see him spending a lot of time in the G league once guys like Halon-Tucker, Ariza and Nunn come back. He definitely deserves playing time, I just don't see where it'll come from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I could see him spending a lot of time in the G league once guys like Halon-Tucker, Ariza and Nunn come back. He definitely deserves playing time, I just don't see where it'll come from.
                    I thought his original 2 way contract was converted to a 2 year contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

I thought his original 2 way contract was converted to a 2 year contract.
                      You are correct
                      The Los Angeles Lakers have signed Austin Reaves to a standard NBA contract

Comment

• VanVleet goes for 26/10/6. The 10 is boards. The 6 is assists.

Comment

• Shockers overseas: Updates on pro careers of former Wichita State basketball players - The Wichita Eagle
                          https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...255442786.html
                          BY TAYLOR ELDRIDGE
                          NOVEMBER 01, 2021 6:00 AM

"While the Wichita State men’s basketball team is preparing for the start of the 2021-22 season, it’s also the start of the season for many former Shockers currently playing professionally overseas. The Eagle has compiled a list of WSU alumni players who are current pros and provided statistical updates on each one.

2020 GRADUATES - Jaime Echenique...

2019 GRADUATES - Markis McDuffie...

2018 GRADUATES - Conner Frankamp, Rashard Kelly, Rauno Nurger, Zach Brown...

2016 GRADUATES - Bush Wamukota...

2015 GRADUATES - Darius Carter, Tekele Cotton...

2014 GRADUATES - Cleanthony Early, Kadeem Coleby, Nick Wiggins, Chadrack Lufile...

2013 GRADUATES - Malcolm Armstead...

2012 GRADUATES - Toure’ Murry, Joe Ragland, Garrett Stutz...

2010 GRADUATES - Clevin Hannah, Gal Mekel...

2009 GRADUATES - Ramon Clemente..."

Comment

• Proud of JE!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Proud of JE!

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...KTyuW2mmQ&s=19
                              Great! Hope he gets his chance!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X