WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS AND BLACKOUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS AND BLACKOUT

Here's the deal. Out with the old and in with the new and improved Shocks. Let's assist the birds to an 0-2 goose egg start. Remember the black out years ago when we were struggling like thunder but still won the game? Let's win this HUGE game. The Jays will be spitting nails after laying an egg tonight via the Bears. This game will be a war and The Jays will be seeking revenge for the home loss.

Black Out with the Win-----------77

Blue Blue New Bad Year Jay-Birds 70
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

It is not a black out but a gray out. Why else wearGrays? It seems do simple.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

72 to 68 Da Shoxs!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

If Marshall can keep the team's head on straight, this game is a W. When the Shox are focused they are just flat dominating. That stretch goes back to the UNLV game. At some point it's got to be expected that at some point the Shox will lose mental focus after the easy wins and struggle. I don't think this is the game where that happens.

WSU - 82
        CU - 71

Who would have ever expected CU to open league play at 0-2?
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Who will guard McD? Ben Smith? Kyles?

Comment

Murry
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Won't Carl Hall get that assignment initially?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yeah definitely Carl Hall, I'm thinking. And that will be a legendary battle actually.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I put Hall down initially but changed it because Murry is the better defender and has the length. However, McD will most likely be double teamed quite a bit so its us also safe to say both will at the same time.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

There's a pre-season thread where WuDrWu said something like "Dougie won't be happy when he runs into Mr. Hall". DMac can hit off-balance, falling-over, miracle shots. He hits them at about a 60% clip, so for him, they're not forced shots. Hall has enough athleticisim and quick enough reflexes to bother those shots when most defenders can't.

The problem for The Beast will be when DMac wanders out around the arc and shoots 3's. That's where I expect help D.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I don't think it matters who defends DMc. The key to the game will be CU will not defend the Shockers very well. Shocks win 82-69.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        It is not a black out but a gray out. Why else wearGrays? It seems do simple.
                        Not a fan of the grey uni's. Also don't like the US flag on our uniforms. US flag code strictly prohibits our nations flag on sports uniforms.

Section 176: (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

Find answers to common and uncommon questions about the United States Flag and its evolution. Information on Flag etiquette and the U.S. Flag Code. Patriotic poems, hymns, and essays.

a
                        On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Originally posted by BikeIdiot View Post
                          Not a fan of the grey uni's.
                          I love the gray uni's.

Comment

I enjoyed this post from their board about CKA: "...fans are rowdy. If you haven't been before, its a great atmosphere. don't plan on talking to the person sitting next to you, you won't be able to chat without screaming to hear each other (total 180 from the shoe squeaks you hear in omaha after tipoff). For the most part, the fan base is a quite a bit rougher than Omaha. and that's being nice. but if you're cordial and not acting like an a$$, you won't have any problems."

Comment

WSU 78
                              Creighton 74

I feel an OT game coming on.....we shall see all I know is Creighton is coming to CKA with a bitter taste in their mouth after losing to Weems and his chest pounding Bears. However, they are also walking into an extremely hostile environment! Can I get uh witness?
                              "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X