No announcement yet.

Trevin Wade Is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we ended the "buddy" program with Boo Craft?

I keed, don't stone me
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Man that buddy ticket was so obvious and so pathetic. Bad for all involved.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Trevin is No. 12, Craig Porter No. 21 and Clarence Jackson No. 26 on that list.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
              Trevin is No. 12, Craig Porter No. 21 and Clarence Jackson No. 26 on that list.
              Pretty good recruiting haul in a pinch.

Good rating for Jackson too, considering it was accomplished based upon only a freshman campaign.

Comment

Thats a hell of a list! Go Shocks!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Comment

13. Trevin Wade – Wichita State Shockers

GA Highlands College

Joining his brother Trey, Trevin is one of a number of newcomers on the roster after a transfer exodus. He was another All-American mention, averaging 17.6 ppg and 4.5 apg last season and making 35% from deep. Wade is a consistently good scorer and it should translate to Wichita State this season.
                    There’s no telling how the rotation will look for the Shockers, or even who the head coach will be by opening tip-off. UConn grad transfer Alterique Gilbert is a good off-guard when healthy while returning guards Tyson Etienne and Dexter Dennis are also solid shooting guards. However, none of them are true point guards, which is where Wade can carve out his minutes and have a big impact this season.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      13. Trevin Wade – Wichita State Shockers

GA Highlands College

Joining his brother Trey, Trevin is one of a number of newcomers on the roster after a transfer exodus. He was another All-American mention, averaging 17.6 ppg and 4.5 apg last season and making 35% from deep. Wade is a consistently good scorer and it should translate to Wichita State this season.
                      There’s no telling how the rotation will look for the Shockers, or even who the head coach will be by opening tip-off. UConn grad transfer Alterique Gilbert is a good off-guard when healthy while returning guards Tyson Etienne and Dexter Dennis are also solid shooting guards. However, none of them are true point guards, which is where Wade can carve out his minutes and have a big impact this season.

Gilbert is a good off guard when healthy?????

Since AG's commitment to the Shockers I have been laboring under the impression he is a true point guard with exceptional defensive skills - who knew?

Comment

Working...
                      X