Trevin Wade Is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevin Wade Is a Shocker

Last edited by WuShock Reaper; April 17, 2020, 07:29 PM.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/trevinwade2
    Last edited by WuShock Reaper; April 17, 2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I like it. I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Does this sound familiar:

Capture.JPG

Comment

Comment

Can we merge these threads?

Comment

I've not heard much about him, but from his highlight clip, he's very impressive while penetrating the lane. Nice vision, and moves

Comment

Can you imagine playing against your brother who is only 1 year older, but 8 inches taller? Looks like he can be very tough in the lane.And left handed can be a plus.

Comment

Couple of obsdervations

First the really obvious one. If Marshall was a total a$$, which some posters seem to think, I doubt Trey would want his little brother here.

Can run a pick-n-roll nicely. I would compare to GS, but comparing "can" to "can't" results in infinity.

Probably understands the likely pecking order at PG, but wanted to come here any way.

Having 1 Sr and 2 Jr's at PG, Marshall probably wants to evaluate Jenkins at PG. If that works out, then the next PG is already lined up. If not, bring in a 2021 Fr PG and let him have a year to study and learn.

Not often you see a highlight video where the first minute or so is all defensive steals.

Another guard with some pretty impressive dunks.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Couple of obsdervations

First the really obvious one. If Marshall was a total a$$, which some posters seem to think, I doubt Trey would want his little brother here.

Can run a pick-n-roll nicely. I would compare to GS, but comparing "can" to "can't" results in infinity.

Probably understands the likely pecking order at PG, but wanted to come here any way.

Having 1 Sr and 2 Jr's at PG, Marshall probably wants to evaluate Jenkins at PG. If that works out, then the next PG is already lined up. If not, bring in a 2021 Fr PG and let him have a year to study and learn.

Not often you see a highlight video where the first minute or so is all defensive steals.

Another guard with some pretty impressive dunks.
                    I would guess that it's probably better than 50/50 that AG will be here for 2 years if he chooses. Medical waiver for one of the 2 years he barely played should be doable.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I would guess that it's probably better than 50/50 that AG will be here for 2 years if he chooses. Medical waiver for one of the 2 years he barely played should be doable.
                      I’ve seen this thought a few times now. Am I missing something? Isn’t this going to be his 5th year so he’s essentially already using the med shirt grace period year?

Comment

Trevin does remind me of Daishon Smith. Really quick and athletic... Watching his play he turns quickly under control and is going the other way while you are still looking the first way. lol

I think Gilbert only played about six or so games in both of his first two years. (Both together I should say)

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

I’ve seen this thought a few times now. Am I missing something? Isn’t this going to be his 5th year so he’s essentially already using the med shirt grace period year?
                          He can apply for a 6th year if he wants. His first two years he only played a handful of games due to injuries.

I'd say it's a high likelihood that it would get approved. The question is will he want a 6th year or will he want to go pro somewhere

Comment

If Gilbert really wants that Masters degree (do they still have to sy that to trfr?), he'll stick around for 2 years.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

If Gilbert goes for a wavier, that would put 6 in the JR class (depending on what happens with the last scholarship)

Someone would certainly have to RS, unless they want a 2018 offseason all over again.
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X