Alterique Gilbert is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    The search for a true #1 is finally over?

I'm hoping the kid from Indiana is the real deal.
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 23, 2020, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

The search for a true #1 is finally over?

I'm hoping the kid from Indiana is the real deal.
      Which kid from Indiana? Craig Porter?

I’m pretty excited about our guard situation this year but then again I haven’t seen any of them except Gilbert play so in my mind they’re all amazing!

Very excited to see them on the court in two days. My biggest question is post defense and how well can we shoot outside of Dexter and Tyson?

Comment

One issue I see is lack of size on the perimeter. With Etienne, Gilbert, Trevin Wade and Craig Porter being on the shorter side, we only have Dex and Clarence Jackson at the 3 with decent length. The freshman all have size but no telling if they’ll have any impact.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Which kid from Indiana? Craig Porter?

I’m pretty excited about our guard situation this year but then again I haven’t seen any of them except Gilbert play so in my mind they’re all amazing!

Very excited to see them on the court in two days. My biggest question is post defense and how well can we shoot outside of Dexter and Tyson?
          Yes. Porter.

His juco stats point toward versatility. He should be an important part of the rotation (I'm hoping anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yes. Porter.

His juco stats point toward versatility. He should be an important part of the rotation (I'm hoping anyway).
            I loved what I saw in his tape on the recruiting forum. Like you said offensive versatility, could play on ball or off, and his athleticism to block shots was pretty surprising. I know he was slowed by a calf injury for a while, hopefully he’s recovered from that.

Comment

Comment

Who is @ CP3?

Comment

Chris Paul

Comment

Funny, now AG plays with CP2
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I just now realized that Alterique has already graduated from UConn and is a grad student at WSU.

Comment

He is flourishing here. Seriously. His stats are compelling.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Being a 5th year grad transfer, I wonder what the chances are that AG stays the extra year next season
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            Being a 5th year grad transfer, I wonder what the chances are that AG stays the extra year next season
                            He may return to finish his Master's degree?

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              LOTS of factors to that ....

Who is the coach next year?

How many pro offers does he get based on his performance this year

Does he stay healthy this year?

Does he have any school to actually finish?

Comment

If he continues to have this kind of year, he will likely leave to pursue lucrative overseas professional offers while he can. That would be smart.

Comment

Working...
                                X