Alterique Gilbert is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It's been well known and talked about on here a few different times. Apparently everyone but you knew the answer.
    I'm not gonna' be rude and call you an idiot, but did you know this is a thread about the guy? And it was started well over a year ago? Did I miss the part where it said he flunked out? Does the link above reveal that information?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Triggered.
      Speaking of triggered (perfect avatar), are you still holding your breath shock (we hope)?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Didn't make grades.
        Again for the ones in the back with low reading comprehension.

Comment

I’ll defend AG. Look, He’s got to be 24-25 years old. He’s been going to college long enough to have at least two degrees. And what if he didn’t like school to begin with? It probably was just time for him to begin the days sleeping in, and doing what he wanted to do at night. With a full ride scholarship, he might have enjoyed a nice vacation.

Of course, I’m just “spitballing” here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            I’ll defend AG. Look, He’s got to be 24-25 years old. He’s been going to college long enough to have at least two degrees. And what if he didn’t like school to begin with? It probably was just time for him to begin the days sleeping in, and doing what he wanted to do at night. With a full ride scholarship, he might have enjoyed a nice vacation.

Of course, I’m just “spitballing” here.
            I hold no ill will towards AG. I honestly am not sure he would have had the same amount of minutes this season as Porter is and was gonna be the PG. Glad he has landed a pro deal overseas. Happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

The sheer tonnage of things that I know and you don’t would stop a team of oxen right in their tracks.

(And yes, I’m trying to be an ass)
              You played your Fever card there.....:)

Comment

AG came here to play ball, not go to school. He had one year (as he knew it at the time) and technically did not even have to go to class since he was not planning on a 7th year in college.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I'm not gonna' be rude and call you an idiot, but did you know this is a thread about the guy? And it was started well over a year ago? Did I miss the part where it said he flunked out? Does the link above reveal that information?
                  Did you know that conversations about players and events aren't restricted to one specific topic and end up in discussions elsewhere as well? This information was known months ago and I can't be held responsible for your lack of awareness on an issue that was pretty common knowledge around here.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I hold no ill will towards AG. I honestly am not sure he would have had the same amount of minutes this season as Porter is and was gonna be the PG. Glad he has landed a pro deal overseas. Happy for him.
                    He did his job for us and got to play in the tournament. Don’t think he did that at UConn. Glad he is playing pro ball. Best of luck to him. I appreciate his time with us.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I swear that is my wife on the play by play!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                          I swear that is my wife on the play by play!
                          "TAKE OUT THE TRASH! PICK UP THE DIRTY LAUNDRY! TAKE THE KIDS TO SCHOOL!" There's the literal translation for you.

Comment

"TAKE OUT THE TRASH! PICK UP THE DIRTY LAUNDRY! TAKE THE KIDS TO SCHOOL!" There's the literal translation for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I can always count on the posters on Shockernet for a much needed laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X