WSU VERSUS NEWMAN PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS NEWMAN PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. Coach Potter is a class act and a good coach. I hope he wins every game but this one, all Season long. Our beloved Shocks showed the D., teamwork, and developed some depth last game. Thus, we must do more of the same. We must improve in each outing if we expect to pump up the volume this Season to the su-weet sound of March Dancing with the Stars.

WSU-----98

Newman-49
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

101 to 48 Shockers
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I dont care if we lose by 20 so long as key personnel dont get injured.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Shox -- 56
        Jets -- 77

Comment

Hillside High -- 412
          Kellogg High -- 9

If our starters don't play at all we'll probably only score in the low 200's.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Shockers
            Jets

Comment

Shockers - 79
              Jets - 62
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Newman will be better than Chicago State, but we'll still pull it out by 25+

WSU -- 85
                NU -- 55

Comment

Shox 87
                  Jets 54
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I also believe that Newman is better than Chicago State. Shocks win 86-60.

Comment

Newman is without question better than CSU. Former Shocker Derek Brown will be looking to keep the Jets in the game and I suspect the Shocks will be looking forward to a 5 day Christmas break.

I also expect the number of Jet fans in GA will approach the number of Shocker fans.

All of this adds up to a lackluster performance and score and a margin much smaller than most would imagine.

Comment

One thing about Potter and the Jets, they will be well coached and as prepared as possible. However, is it just me or do our beloved Shocks seem further along in most catagories than we were at this juncture last Season?
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

We played them earlier in the season (the first game or 2 I believe) so we BETTER be further along than last time around! However, so is Newman. Potter is a good coach. I still believe we'll win easily--just not as easily as the CSU game.

Comment

I would bet Coach Marshall doesn't push the score past the high 80's. He's not going to want to completely embarrass a hometown team.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              I would bet Coach Marshall doesn't push the score past the high 80's. He's not going to want to completely embarrass a hometown team.
                              This!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X