Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm hopeful that worst case scenario is a season without fans.
    Boatright said he did not see a scenario of playing without fans. He said if it was not safe to play with fans, then in his opinion it was not safe for the players.

He did say they are looking at scenarios with reduced capacity including playing games at intrust to give more room for social distancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

451 of 1,020 hospital beds in Kansas are utilized, 58 attributable to coved-19.
      Where are you getting the 58?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kansas does not provide full hospitalized stats. Independent sources have identified 58 Kansas ICU beds currently occupied by COVID cases. A cursory scan of other states’ COVID hospitalizations show they’re running 3 to 5 times their number of ICU beds used.
        Last edited by Wuzee; July 18, 2020, 11:54 PM.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That was my question as well. Sedgwick County alone is currently listing 54 hospitalization from Covid, so 58 for the whole state seems dubious to me.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• who took this thread so far off anything to do with DD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

KDHE website. When data comes up, click on "hospitalizations" At the bottom of the chart, next to "Hospitals reporting," you can change the date back to June 1, if I remember coreectly. Note that between Jul 9 and Jul 11, there was a decline of 211 ICU beds available. Curious, huh?
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

KDHE website. When data comes up, click on "hospitalizations" At the bottom of the chart, next to "Hospitals reporting," you can change the date back to June 1, if I remember coreectly. Note that between Jul 9 and Jul 11, there was a decline of 211 ICU beds available. Curious, huh?
                Ahh, you're showing ICU beds used. Now it makes more sense to me.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• I haven't fully been following along so this could be a moot post, but Dexter is not one of the 105 invitees to the NBA combine.

https://therookiewire.usatoday.com/2...-participants/
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Dexter has had a countdown going on his Instagram for the past few days. Appears to run out at 4 pm today. Seems like all the evidence is that he will be back so he might make that official today

Comment

• 'Good News'

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Dexter has had a countdown going on his Instagram for the past few days. Appears to run out at 4 pm today. Seems like all the evidence is that he will be back so he might make that official today
                          When is the last moment he can pull out of the NBA draft? If I was him I would wait as long as possible in case the season gets cancelled in the meantime.

Comment

• He is not gonna get drafted

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

When is the last moment he can pull out of the NBA draft? If I was him I would wait as long as possible in case the season gets cancelled in the meantime.
                              Sometime next week. Aug 3rd i think?

But as Pin stated. He wasn't on the 100+ players invited to the combine, he's not going to get drafted. Season gets cancelled he can still try out for teams as an UDFA.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X