Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

During the LOA, 3G said he was a straight A student.
    I’m not suggesting he is a bad student.

Comment

• ES is definitely in his head. I will say at least DD is going to give GM the opportunity to talk with him. I like the odds that he is back at WSU
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I didn’t want to have to spell this out but Dex has to show some deference to his departing friends. He doesn’t want to appear in direct opposition. He also has expressed great appreciation to the fanbase that was there and supported him. He knows he is THE man for the next couple years as a Shocker. Anywhere else is an unknown!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

As if I would write you a check. Cash doesn't leave near the paper trail.
          Yeah, us retired staff have to make off with our fortune and live it up, right Royal?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Yeah, us retired staff have to make off with our fortune and live it up, right Royal?

Or was our retirement more like this?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I don’t think ES is in his ear about leaving, because what kind of personal gain would there be for Erik if Dex decides not to come back? Nothing, literally nothing. While ES clearly has his fair share of issues, people are seriously over-exaggerating with the “he’s calling our recruits” and “he conducted the mass exodus” and “he’s talking Dex into leaving” takes. People talk about Erik like he’s Voldemort. So far there’s been no credibility behind any of that and Erik wouldn’t be getting anything out of doing all that anyways.

I truly think between losing his closest friends on the team, and putting his entire focus into the NBA evaluation process, Dex just can’t say for sure what the future holds for him. I think it’s highly likely he’ll be back and ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                I don’t think ES is in his ear about leaving, because what kind of personal gain would there be for Erik if Dex decides not to come back? Nothing, literally nothing. While ES clearly has his fair share of issues, people are seriously over-exaggerating with the “he’s calling our recruits” and “he conducted the mass exodus” and “he’s talking Dex into leaving” takes. People talk about Erik like he’s Voldemort. So far there’s been no credibility behind any of that and Erik wouldn’t be getting anything out of doing all that anyways.

I truly think between losing his closest friends on the team, and putting his entire focus into the NBA evaluation process, Dex just can’t say for sure what the future holds for him. I think it’s highly likely he’ll be back and ready to go.
                Not saying his is or isnt doing it, but the benefit he would get is feeling like he "won" and had "control". Lots of people do dumb things to try to gain that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not saying his is or isnt doing it, but the benefit he would get is feeling like he "won" and had "control". Lots of people do dumb things to try to gain that.
                  Sure people do that, I agree, though I don’t know what he would have won or had control over. I just find it incredibly hard to believe he would go through all the work of convincing 7 teammates, then call 6 recruits who he has never met to talk them out of committing. Seems pretty far-fetched.

Comment

• ES ain’t winning nothing over Mama.

Comment

Sure people do that, I agree, though I don’t know what he would have won or had control over. I just find it incredibly hard to believe he would go through all the work of convincing 7 teammates, then call 6 recruits who he has never met to talk them out of committing. Seems pretty far-fetched.
                      Don't underestimate the desire some people have to gain control. It doesn't seem that far-fetched if you really think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        ES ain’t winning nothing over Mama.
                        THIS is the correct answer though.

Comment

I’m sure some players we recruited reached out to some of the players that left to do their due diligence. If not they should have. Its hard hard to imagine ES reaching out to them uninvited but ABC has been on these boards a long time and I am inclined to believe him when he says he was told this by a good source.

Lets not forget that it’s hard for us to believe because we are ‘normal’. ES and his dad are a different breed.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            ES is definitely in his head. I will say at least DD is going to give GM the opportunity to talk with him. I like the odds that he is back at WSU
                            How do you know ES is in his head? I'm not saying he is not, because I don't know that either. Like I've said before, Dex is a really smart and level headed kid. I have faith that he can think for himself. Yes he is good friends with ES, but there are all kinds of relationships these kids have with other people all throughout college basketball. Just because they are friends doesn't mean they have to follow each other.

Plus, as others have stated, Mama knows best and ES ain't over ruling her.

Comment

• Are there any good Dexter Dennis gifs? Surprising, I can't seem to locate any. Just asking for a friend.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• A good son is always going to go with what his Mama says.

Comment

Working...
                                X