Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

IMO probably not given the lack of reading comprehension routinely demonstrated on Shockernet.

Comment

• DD could very well have an excellent Junior Season and lead these talented and athletic Shockers.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think people can clearly comprehend that you're a Grade A moron.
        Name calling and bullying - that is you in a nut shell Fever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Hey he likes calling people names, you like being a moron. Play to your strengths I always say.

Have a nice day.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
            I come on this board to talk sports and shocker basketball. The mods don't need to give warnings. They need to do their ****** jobs and keep political issues on the proper forum. If they can't do their jobs maybe we need new mods. Go Shocks.
            Shockernet is never going to be your safe place.
            Last edited by Kung Wu; April 6, 2020, 03:11 PM. Reason: Removed political reference

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hey he likes calling people names, you like being a moron. Play to your strengths I always say.

Have a nice day.

That is all.
              Tell me you gave "careful consideration to that juvenile post?

Apparently you have decided to ignore logical thought processes in favor of jumping on the anti-1976 bandwagon.

Comment

• Why don't you all just grow up, act like adults.

Comment

• And in South Korea, they are starting to play baseball. A player had a fever so they showed an exhibition game (no fans) with all players wearing a mask although the player didn't have the carovavirus so they will discard the masks now.

But I don't think that Dexter Dennis plays baseball, especially in South Korea of the US for that matter, nor does Dexter Dennis have the Caronavirus that I know of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    And in South Korea, they are starting to play baseball. A player had a fever so they showed an exhibition game (no fans) with all players wearing a mask although the player didn't have the carovavirus so they will discard the masks now.

But I don't think that Dexter Dennis plays baseball, especially in South Korea of the US for that matter, nor does Dexter Dennis have the Caronavirus that I know of.
                    I've been searching, but is there a thread to discuss Dexter Dennis?
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

You just insulted the majority of the board by saying they can't read. And then you cry about getting "bullied". Not only are you a Grade A moron, but you're a Grade A hypocrite.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Tell me you gave "careful consideration to that juvenile post?

Apparently you have decided to ignore logical thought processes in favor of jumping on the anti-1976 bandwagon.

Comment

• Why are you still here and you know who you are?

Comment

• Hey Doc! Thanks for not turning me in to the stay-at-home police the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Here's your refund.
                              I never got a check from Royal. Been almost 15 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

I never got a check from Royal. Been almost 15 years now.

As if I would write you a check. Cash doesn't leave near the paper trail.

Comment

Working...
                                X