Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjl View Post
    Dex entered his name in the draft, but is not getting an agent, so he's maintaining his college eligibility.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-fgLFrn..._web_copy_link
    This was also in the Athletic article
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Didn't Baker and McDuffie both do this very thing?

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
        Dex entered his name in the draft, but is not getting an agent, so he's maintaining his college eligibility.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-fgLFrn..._web_copy_link
        I remember when McDuffie did this before his senior year. Smart of him to get his name out there and figure out what more he can do to increase his chances of getting drafted in the future. Did find it interesting that Taylor Eldridge said he said he'd be returning to us for his junior season but Dex's post just says he would maintain his college eligibility. I could also be paranoid bc of past experience though, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shockinglyno View Post

I remember when McDuffie did this before his senior year. Smart of him to get his name out there and figure out what more he can do to increase his chances of getting drafted in the future. Did find it interesting that Taylor Eldridge said he said he'd be returning to us for his junior season but Dex's post just says he would maintain his college eligibility. I could also be paranoid bc of past experience though, lol.
          You didn’t read the CJ Moore’s article in the Athletic?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Yeah, same thing Shaq, Markis, and others have done. Nothing to see here, but good that Dex is exploring what he can do better in order to make the league and succeed in the league.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Yup, would have actually been surprised if he didn't do this. Great to get feedback. More people we can put in the NBA the better.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

You didn’t read the CJ Moore’s article in the Athletic?
                I had NOT but I just did and feel better now, thank you lol

Comment

I can tell him now what to work on: dribbling in traffic, finishing with contact, elevating in the lane, shooting off the dribble. He has some NBA skills but he also lacks some important ones.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Didn't Baker and McDuffie both do this very thing?
                    And PJ Couisnard

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I can tell him now what to work on: dribbling in traffic, finishing with contact, elevating in the lane, shooting off the dribble. He has some NBA skills but he also lacks some important ones.
                      Also, putting the ball in the hoop is important.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Also, putting the ball in the hoop is important.
                        Yep, my list is mostly about making contested baskets. He’s pretty good at the uncontested stuff.

Comment

Before I saw this thread but after I read CJ Moore's article, I figured that Dex might do this just for the exposure. I have absolutely ZERO issue with his desire to do this. That said, watch some ignorant fool turn this into yet another complaint that guys are trying to get the hell out of Dodge.
                          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            Before I saw this thread but after I read CJ Moore's article, I figured that Dex might do this just for the exposure. I have absolutely ZERO issue with his desire to do this. That said, watch some ignorant fool turn this into yet another complaint that guys are trying to get the hell out of Dodge.
                            Try joining one of the Shocker Facebook groups!
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Try joining one of the Shocker Facebook groups!
                              I'm "in" the Shocker Faithful group but don't post or read much there. I only have so many IQ points to begin with. No need to willingly reduce that number.
                              78-65

Comment

Dribbling with his left hand from baseline to baseline, back and forth, full speed, half speed, backwards, with someone guarding, without someone guarding; all day, all summer.

Shoot jumpers in between.

He has a chance if does this.

Comment

Working...
                                X