Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Dennis

I just noticed we have all these threads dedicated to former Shockers, but not one for a current stud who actually is a Shocker.

Just wanted to show Dex a little love!

Sorry if I scared anyone ;)
    The Assman

As soon as you post that, there comes a tweet from Dex after he had shut down his Twitter account....

Comment

Don't know why he took the little break, but I hope it was because he was disenchanted with the locker room BS. I'm also hoping that BS is gone. If it is, he knows it.
      DD is a leader by example on the court and if he hangs he and TE will be a great nucleus for 2020/21

Comment

Yes! You most definitely scared me!
        Keep The Celebration Going!

Comment

Whew, almost put ‘skid marks’ in my drawers.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

lobbying the coaches to consider this kid?

Comment

Freak athlete and tenacious defender. That reminds me of a guy I liked a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                lobbying the coaches to consider this kid?
                Hey we got 13 scholarships... If signing this dude keeps Dex here his remaining two years... Let's bring in Dexs friend

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  As soon as you post that, there comes a tweet from Dex after he had shut down his Twitter account....

That dude in the stands looks so familiar. No, not that guy. The cute one!! In the WSU shirt.

Comment

Dex posted a photo from today with Erik and Morris together with him. Maybe hanging out before Erik leaves ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      Dex posted a photo from today with Erik and Morris together with him. Maybe hanging out before Erik leaves ?
                      Pretty sure they’re roommates.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I predict Dex’s 3rd year with the program will be explosive. All AAC and All American!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                          I predict Dex’s 3rd year with the program will be explosive. All AAC and All American!

Comment

Dex entered his name in the draft, but is not getting an agent, so he's maintaining his college eligibility.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                              Dex entered his name in the draft, but is not getting an agent, so he's maintaining his college eligibility.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-fgLFrn..._web_copy_link
                              I expected this. He's just feeling it out and looking for feedback on what he needs to work on. Smart move.

Comment

Working...
                              X