State of the Basketball Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Basketball Program

Is this a perfect storm of many things going wrong the same season? A larger underlying issue with our coaching staff? Does 3G need to adjust his coaching style?

What is your take?

D.

Comment

E.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The Assman

Comment

I'm not sure which is more presumptuous; knowing all about how to respond to the Covid-19 virus or knowing all about what happened this season/off season and how to fix it.

Comment

Coaches show tonight? 6 players leaving and rumors of more you would like sound an alert to the administration. My guess would be no show today, blamed on c-virus, and an announcement of some kind from WSU later this week. I'm sure that big $$$ donors are demanding answers. I've had season tickets since RS came back and I donate a little over the minimum and I feel like I deserve an explanation and update on the state of the program. I hope the young men leaving are being interviewed by administration as part of their exit process. Something is obviously wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
              Coaches show tonight? 6 players leaving and rumors of more you would like sound an alert to the administration. My guess would be no show today, blamed on c-virus, and an announcement of some kind from WSU later this week. I'm sure that big $$$ donors are demanding answers. I've had season tickets since RS came back and I donate a little over the minimum and I feel like I deserve an explanation and update on the state of the program. I hope the young men leaving are being interviewed by administration as part of their exit process. Something is obviously wrong.
              Who is the sixth player?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Who is the sixth player?
                Busse.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Busse.
                  I just saw the news about Grant.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

And as we speak the coaches show has been cancelled.

ES, JB, NF, DG, TB, GS all leaving with rumors of more.

Comment

You excited to hear Mike Kennedy ask about "minor personnel issues, Gregg, surely something you can work around." I expect zero pointed questions from Mike Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

You excited to hear Mike Kennedy ask about "minor personnel issues, Gregg, surely something you can work around." I expect zero pointed questions from Mike Kennedy.
                        Don't have to ask questions, if there is no show ti ask them on!

The Assman

Comment

Kennedy will not ask any pointed questions and HCGM will not put any light on the subject. I expect the admin to address it in some way and issue a blanket statement.

Comment

Kennedy will not ask any pointed questions and HCGM will not put any light on the subject. I expect the admin to address it in some way and issue a blanket statement.
                            Watch it, buddy, we have troops willing to die for Mike Kennedy on here. Like Mike Kennedy, however, most of them are card holding members of the AARP, so you have a fighting chance...

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Watch it, buddy, we have troops willing to die for Mike Kennedy on here. Like Mike Kennedy, however, most of them are card holding members of the AARP, so you have a fighting chance...
                              More blatant lies. Plenty of us nowhere near AARP.

In my opinion, we also are not the ones who cleaned out the shelves of all the TP.

At least you have enough to wipe all this crap off too.

Comment

Working...
                              X