Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of the Basketball Program

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • State of the Basketball Program

    Is this a perfect storm of many things going wrong the same season? A larger underlying issue with our coaching staff? Does 3G need to adjust his coaching style?

    What is your take?

  • #2
    D.

    Comment


    • #3
      E.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not sure which is more presumptuous; knowing all about how to respond to the Covid-19 virus or knowing all about what happened this season/off season and how to fix it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Coaches show tonight? 6 players leaving and rumors of more you would like sound an alert to the administration. My guess would be no show today, blamed on c-virus, and an announcement of some kind from WSU later this week. I'm sure that big $$$ donors are demanding answers. I've had season tickets since RS came back and I donate a little over the minimum and I feel like I deserve an explanation and update on the state of the program. I hope the young men leaving are being interviewed by administration as part of their exit process. Something is obviously wrong.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
              Coaches show tonight? 6 players leaving and rumors of more you would like sound an alert to the administration. My guess would be no show today, blamed on c-virus, and an announcement of some kind from WSU later this week. I'm sure that big $$$ donors are demanding answers. I've had season tickets since RS came back and I donate a little over the minimum and I feel like I deserve an explanation and update on the state of the program. I hope the young men leaving are being interviewed by administration as part of their exit process. Something is obviously wrong.
              Who is the sixth player?
              When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
              Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shock View Post

                Who is the sixth player?
                Busse.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

                  Busse.
                  I just saw the news about Grant.

                  When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
                  Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And as we speak the coaches show has been cancelled.

                    ES, JB, NF, DG, TB, GS all leaving with rumors of more.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                      Coaches show tonight? 6 players leaving and rumors of more you would like sound an alert to the administration. My guess would be no show today, blamed on c-virus, and an announcement of some kind from WSU later this week. I'm sure that big $$$ donors are demanding answers. I've had season tickets since RS came back and I donate a little over the minimum and I feel like I deserve an explanation and update on the state of the program. I hope the young men leaving are being interviewed by administration as part of their exit process. Something is obviously wrong.
                      You excited to hear Mike Kennedy ask about "minor personnel issues, Gregg, surely something you can work around." I expect zero pointed questions from Mike Kennedy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

                        You excited to hear Mike Kennedy ask about "minor personnel issues, Gregg, surely something you can work around." I expect zero pointed questions from Mike Kennedy.
                        Don't have to ask questions, if there is no show ti ask them on!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kennedy will not ask any pointed questions and HCGM will not put any light on the subject. I expect the admin to address it in some way and issue a blanket statement.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                            Kennedy will not ask any pointed questions and HCGM will not put any light on the subject. I expect the admin to address it in some way and issue a blanket statement.
                            Watch it, buddy, we have troops willing to die for Mike Kennedy on here. Like Mike Kennedy, however, most of them are card holding members of the AARP, so you have a fighting chance...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

                              Watch it, buddy, we have troops willing to die for Mike Kennedy on here. Like Mike Kennedy, however, most of them are card holding members of the AARP, so you have a fighting chance...
                              More blatant lies. Plenty of us nowhere near AARP.

                              In my opinion, we also are not the ones who cleaned out the shelves of all the TP.

                              At least you have enough to wipe all this crap off too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X